🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
digital art

My boyfriend’s entry for LadyGagaxAdobe

not ALICE

Hi! I usually don’t ask for these things but my boyfriend is a freshly graduated Illustrator and he made this entry for the Rain On Me Adobe contest. He did it because I wanted him too, he did it for me. Now I want to make him happy too! Would you guys be so nice to like his post on Insta? It would mean the world to me to see him smile and to give him some confidence, because he works very hard for his future. I’m so proud of him. Thank you! ❤️

He made the green/blue thingy himself by burning recycled plastic and using a scanner, his techniques are so cool! 

Edited by not ALICE
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 8

MANiCURE 6

I don't really like the color he choose for the overlay and the blur texts but otherwise that's cool ^^

Edited by MANiCURE 6
  • Thanks 1

Twitter
1 hour ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I don't really like the color he choose for the overlay and the blur texts but otherwise that's cool ^^

I second this, other than that this is great!

• Thanks 1

not ALICE
2 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I agree about the blur texts. The colour is dope for me, it’s refreshing. Standing out between all the dark entries. Thank you for giving your opinion though. Really appreciate it! 😘

• Like 1