💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga @ CBS Full Interview

Rifek

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
20 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

This! And do fans still not understand that she would probably like to have an actual conversation with them if everybody were not just taking pictures and screaming at her

I once saw this video from star is born era where she was leaving but the fans were so nice and calm that she stayed even tho she seemed super tired 

we could all do better :heart:

6 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

The fact that her body pain and anxiety triggers everytime someone comes up to her and start taking pictures or selfies yet she still puts on her best face and badass attitude to walk in the middle of those lage crowds full of fans and paparazzis... This woman's strength and love for her passion is just unbelieveable. :fatcat:

37 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Can the fans who meet her and know all that she's been through over the years just be a little more kind and caring to her? She literally says that she HATES cameras being shoved down in her face when she's out in the open and that it's triggering. Like, how hard is it for you to resist the temptation to get a picture snapped the very first moment you meet her? Why not try to ask her how she's doing instead first or how she's feeling atm or give her a nice warm hug that makes her feel more comforted? We can't blame the people among the general public for not knowing this but at least the fans need to know better than treating her like an exhibition piece or an animal at the zoo.

I'm so glad she's in a better space now mentally and physically. Ugh, angel :kara::heart:

All of these things. But also, and maybe this is a controversial take, but for her own health, I think it may do her good to stop holding M&Gs. (We already can see she's stopped these for the Chromatica Ball, so perhaps this is the direction she's planning on taking.) I've written about this topic on here before, but my own impression of the Enigma M&G was that I felt like she was being paraded around and displayed like an exhausted zoo animal, and I felt terrible for her. I also felt bad for the fans quickly herded through, but I mostly felt extremely sad for Gaga herself, especially when I later learned she was in severe pain during the M&G. The night I met her, she was so out of it (probably a combo of pain, exhaustion, and medication/Mary Jane Holland), and I felt really bad that she had to stand there and do this. There's no way she can have a real conversation with most people during the M&Gs, since each one only lasts a few seconds, and essentially she just has a bunch of strangers thrust next to her one after another and doesn't have time to get to know them before she has to pose for the camera with them. As grateful as I am to have met her for those few seconds, all I could think of was how empty she seemed. She's not a plastic doll, she's a human with feelings and thoughts and needs. :heart: 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I find it interesting that she chose to go on here to be interviewed and not a talk show, she invited them into her home so I wonder if she's got more interviews lined up. :oprah:

11 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Did the interview air on the west coast as well? Or can we expect another boost? 

I believe it did. It says it’s airs 6:30am in Los Angeles.

1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

I really hope so. Imagine waking up and driving to someone's hotel to wait for them to come out so you can scream at them and put your phone in their face and beg for a photo with them, or following them as they walk on the sidewalk, or rushing to them while they are eating at a restaurant. :koons:

I've never understood why people do this. They might be big stars but they are still just human.

Talk and react to them like they are a normal person and not just the star you idolise. 

If I ever get the honor of meeting her in person, I am not taking my phone out.  I'm going to talk to her, because she is a person and she deserves the respect that she has earned. :pawsup:

(As much as I would love to have a photo with her, I'd be happier knowing she was comfortable!)

Hearing her talk about how she was mad at her piano for making her famous :bradley:

we really and truly must protect her, all she wants in this life is to grocery shop in peace :fatcat:

Can y'all stop talking about that one darn photograph error and FOCUS on what she's saying about how she was actually hurting? :awkney:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 hour ago, MelbHawker said:

Not available in my country 

Killing Eve Help GIF by BBC America

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Ughhhhhh not available in my Country :madge:

Oh no.   You must see it when it's available.   Nobody posted it on the internet yet?

I live outside the space time continuum.

15 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Hearing her talk about how she was mad at her piano for making her famous :bradley:

we really and truly must protect her, all she wants in this life is to grocery shop in peace :fatcat:

Yes, she wants to be treated like a person instead of an object.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Spanish Eyes

I've always wondered how I would approach her if I saw her in person.

After seeing this, I probably would only say hello, pay a compliment, and leave her alone. No cameras, no asking for photos. Just a quick show of appreciation for how she's helped me as a human and artist.

If she's with her family, then, I think we should all highly re-think if we want to "make things about her." This clearly bothers her. 

Archived