đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who was responsible for the BTW era Troy or Bobby

Lighter

Featured Posts

27monster27
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

We never know what to what extent that caused her to fire Troy just one week before ARTPOP got released. But we, OG fans, were always thinking it must have been a huge fall out. And when Troy go away, all the projects and gigs that he booked also went with him.

Troy actually ditched Lady Gaga because she wasn't performing as well on the charts as he wanted. What's worse is that he lied stating that she ditched him instead to make her look bad.

he/him/his

42 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Troy actually ditched Lady Gaga because she wasn't performing as well on the charts as he wanted. What's worse is that he lied stating that she ditched him instead to make her look bad.

THIS!

Though the exact details aren't known, if you look at each party's behavior before and after, it seems very obvious that Troy was looking for a reason to bail on her and move on. I'll have to dig into Google for it again, but an article in an industry publication discussed details that the regular pop culture mags did not get into. Troy had a new head  position within two weeks I believe. How? Didn't she say that when she landed in NYC from Europe (to do the YouTube Awards Dope performance) his "firing" was all over the press. Who would fire their manager days before an album release?  At Atom Factory, apparently all evidence of Gaga was removed from the lobby seemingly overnight. People were confused bc no one was telling the staff anything BUT Bobby, and others?, left to stay with Gaga. I think a good part of the reason the AP rollout was so funky was bc Troy didn't bother to do his job. I think someone had posted a copy on here of the promo schedule at that time; but for something in the works for months, there were weeks of gaps, no mv production set up and unconfirmed appearances worldwide. I believe this chaos is why that sponsor bailed on ArtRave Brooklyn and she had to pay for it all herself.Troy was so effed up for this.

Thank gawd for OG Bobby. 

ca83464bbae1b2a83a6b6e02d2c7c316.jpg

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived