💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Valentino Voce Viva french ad

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

her accent/prononciation is really good!

Yes but it's not like she comes any close to an actual French accent :selena:

It's understandable at least.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

there’s one in Italian too :heart:I don’t speak the language and I have no idea how good her pronunciation is, but maybe she’s trying to learn the basics for the Gucci film  

Surely her French pronunciation is better than the Italian, but she sounds so cute to me :laughga: like the pitch and some vowels/consonants are wrong, but overall is good, since she never studied Italian properly and it's just for a cute ad

Now if she does the same for the Japanese ad I'm gonna die here e now.

MiQuenDroid
31 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Its not her voice lol

Lmfao, listen to it. It's clearly her voice. 

All I ever wanted was love...

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Can’t wait for the swiss version

The Swiss version? :billie:

All I ever wanted was love...

4 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Cant wait for hindi version:ohwell:

:heart::fatcat::pawsup:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

:heart::fatcat::pawsup:

I have seen this:kara:. Shes so cute speaking in hindi:saira: also embarrassing how srk kept flirting with her:ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

15 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I have seen this:kara:. Shes so cute speaking in hindi:saira: also embarrassing how srk kept flirting with her:ladyhaha:

SRK is so extra :toofunny:

But I do think they're still in contact with each other that's how she was able to get him on board for the Global Citizen concert.

The interview is high-key cringeworthy but it's also very endearing. I remember crying when she cried watching a montage of all the different people singing lyrics to BTW. She's precious :fatcat:

It's muted here but her reaction is so pure. She's so overwhelmed by the love of all the fans :bradley: (even though they aren't, they just picked some random people and asked them each to sing the lyrics lol lbr :ladyhaha:). She's always been so humble and grateful and that's why I love her so much :sara:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

SRK is so extra :toofunny:

But I do think they're still in contact with each other that's how she was able to get him on board for the Global Citizen concert.

The interview is high-key cringeworthy but it's also very endearing. I remember crying when she cried watching a montage of all the different people singing lyrics to BTW. She's precious :fatcat:

It's muted here but her reaction is so pure. She's so overwhelmed by the love of all the fans (even though they aren't, they just picked some random people and asked them each to sing the lyrics lol lbr :ladyhaha:). She's always been so humble and grateful and that's why I love her so much :sara:

Shes always so grateful:fatcat:. I get emotional when she cries:bradley: I wouldnt be surprised if they are in touch hes the king of Bollywood.  love her so much:saira: I wish she would come to India. India has such huge population . I cant even imagine how much it would benifit her:fatcat:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Varo Yan
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

Can't wait for the Armenian one

Do you want that Armenia will gift her National Heroine prize after that ???

Archived