💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

He gets it

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

He already guessed the concept within the first 30 seconds of the video... People always think that Little Monsters are all dumb yt gays but the intellectual really jumped out here... :bradley:

lavenderblondee

"What's it mean"

"huh"

"I've never been more confused in my life"

Me the entire first time I watched the mv...and the second, third, and 4th. :ladyhaha:

I think he's a member here already. I didnt know that this film was that popular. When other reactors pause, i hate it.. but with this one it was fine, because i really felt his thirst for mindblowing Gaga music videos. Nice react! I always look forward to the part where reactors see the twist in the end.

Judas Oyster

Love his reactions!

Actually this was like my reaction haha

I did not know about the Colour of pomegranate tho

TheSlash

I love watching his Gaga reactions :flower: . Also, when he said that Chromatica was a state of mind rather than an actual place, I was shook for a second bc I actually never thought of that :selena:  :bear: 

Ew, David!

MichaelMurray
On 9/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, RadioIsOurs said:

He already guessed the concept within the first 30 seconds of the video... People always think that Little Monsters are all dumb yt gays but the intellectual really jumped out here... :bradley:

oh my gosh guys tysm for all your kind words😭😭 some people have been saying i faked my reaction so this means the world to me. i’m honestly not that clever it’s just a huge coincidence that i studied the film at school, if you haven’t seen it you should definitely check it out (it’s available on youtube) because it’s considered by a lot of people as one of the greatest films of all time! thank you all for your support :)) 

Fun fact: Bedtime story MV is also referencing Color of pomegranates candidly. Check it out!

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

6 minutes ago, MichaelMurray said:

oh my gosh guys tysm for all your kind words😭😭 some people have been saying i faked my reaction so this means the world to me. i’m honestly not that clever it’s just a huge coincidence that i studied the film at school, if you haven’t seen it you should definitely check it out (it’s available on youtube) because it’s considered by a lot of people as one of the greatest films of all time! thank you all for your support :)) 

Slay hennie :sara:

MichaelMurray
5 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Fun fact: Bedtime story MV is also referencing Color of pomegranates candidly. Check it out!

oh my gosh i did not know this but i’m glad i do now😭

Archived