Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

was the crash in 911 MV because of suicide?

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterfromVietnam

Maybe she just caught her next psychotic episode and she forgot her meds so she was sunken in grief when she was unwittingly passing an intersection, and caused an accident out of oversight? 

Reality

I personally think it was because of suicide. She didn’t have her meds, so obviously her mind wasn’t in the right place, even if she may just have been running errands to get some fruit or something. Maybe it was an impulsive decision.

When she wakes up, the first thing she asks is if anyone died. If it was an accident, why would she immediately be thinking of OTHER people? Especially when SHE was the most injured. I took this as her immediately regretting her decision because she realized that others could get hurt in the process. She also says that she doesn’t want to die in the end. I also took this as her realizing that committing suicide was the wrong option and now she regrets doing it. 

🃏🖤👹

littlepotter
23 hours ago, Pop another one said:

they clearly say she was in an accident :trollga:

What are they gonna say "you were in a suicide" :air:

chaeri pls

Judas Oyster

I believe the car crash is a symbolic representation of her rape.

A rape doesn't really fit into a pop music video.

HeavyMetalLover
23 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

on painting it looks like bike was first then blue car and Lamborghini
maybe she saw this dog from painting and stopped her bike and then blue car crashed into her :oprah:
gzwy-1.jpg Bez-nazwy-2.jpg

Okurrr Ms. Crime Scene Investigatah.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Stupid Oreo
11 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What are they gonna say "you were in a suicide" :air:

chile she was just getting some apples for the nurses in the mental hospital :triggered:

HeavyMetalLover

Gaga is Mary Magdalene. The man who died is Christ and the Virgin Mary is mourning over him. The whole scene represents the Crucifixion.

Bloody Mary, ha return.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

The pomegranate is also widely believed to be the fruit referenced which Adam and Eve ate from - “apple” is an inaccurate translation.

I, in turn, read that the pomegranate fruit can symbolize general happiness. In the video, grenades probably spilled out of Gaga's bag, so as if she couldn't find and collect her happiness.

I do not know if she wanted to commit suicide but it is clear that she is the culprit.

When she wakes up she asks if someone died as if she knew exactly what happened, and then she starts screaming "I'm sorry".

Another thing that proves this is that before they "kill" her in the dream, they all point to her as if they were blaming her, just as they look at her with disgust.

💜

Archived