Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's new tattoo (RIO)

Bojana

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

idk why some of you are complaining... I mean, you probably won't watch this tattoo again (because of where it is positioned)... And it's HER body, she can do whatever she wants! And if it means something special to her, I'm happy! :)

Wish she hadn't shaved her head again... I'm glad that Rio had such a huge impact on her that she wanted to get it tattooed, but I agree that she's starting to go a little overboard with the tattoos. It's her choice, but I'm not really a fan of all of them...

Tony31511

What's with her getting so many tattoos? I know she likes Rio and everything but she should have just gotten a postcard instead :derpga:

So now what? When she visits more new places this year is she going to get EVEN MORE tattoos on her body? I just don't want her to overdo it or else she'll start to look silly like Tara.

What's with her getting so many tattoos? I know she likes Rio and everything but she should have just gotten a postcard instead :derpga:

So now what? When she visits more new places this year is she going to get EVEN MORE tattoos on her body? I just don't want her to overdo it or else she'll start to look silly like Tara.

HAHAHAHA POSTCARD

I JUST DIED

pink sushi

Not a big fan of this tbh.... :nails: She really needs to stop with the tattoos. Lately she's been getting a new one practically every MONTH. :wtf:

At least it will never show......As long as she STOPS SHAVING HER HEAD. :grr:

The only tattoo i'd be in favor of at this point is an "I :heart: Tara" tattoo.... :coffee:

ToxicHot

I hate it... Hopefully it'll never show. Ever.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

omg seriously, this one looks dumb AF.

Her body her business, but in a few years I'd definitely regret that decision.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived