💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's new tattoo (RIO)

Bojana

Featured Posts

It looks fake :shutup: or not well done.

I love how people are telling eachother to get out of Gaga's buisiness. Um Hello? This is GagaDaily?

We're ALL in her buisiness and we're all entitled to our opinions. Sorry not everyone agrees with you guys.

i love you :worship:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

It's okay, we were born this way honey :hor:

we sure were love yr hair long live siouxise sioux :hor:

i love tattoos and i loved the Rio tattoo. i mean, i'm so happy that she loved Rio and she's happy. this is all that matters. some monsters are just jealous because she's in love with Rio hahahahahaha

Honestly, I like the idea of the tattoo. It's cute and small. Not so much the font, but the message is really sweet but honestly, I think she's gotten too many tattoos this era. I kinda like the 1-2 tattoos an era idea. But she's gotten like 5 just this era, and the album hasn't even came out yet! I knows it's her body, just want the best for her because I love her to death :)

HarryTheNight

cute but i thought she would have started growing her hair back by now not continuing to keep it that shaven :toofunny:

Inb4 she gets a full sleeve tattoo done on her RIGHT arm :toofloppy:

I love the tattoo :flutter:

I also love how she's keeping that part of her head shaved at the back :flutter:

same

i hope she stops shaving the bottom half of her hair, it would have been at least 6 inches already if she didnt touch it since september

Um no it'd be 1.5 inches at the most.

gaga should stop all this rediculous stuff with silly tattoos and hideous shaved hair. I am sick of all these tbh, its disturbing and disgusting

Disco Heaven

Rio tattoo is flawless, I believe it really have a great meaning for her. I'm brazillian and I can tell it's really common to foreign people to fall in love completely with everything here. I knew she would. She loved Rio so much, she never tattoed any other fuking city in the world, so... ♥

gaga should stop all this rediculous stuff with silly tattoos and hideous shaved hair. I am sick of all these tbh, its disturbing and disgusting

And she should stop listening to ridiculous opinions like yours also. She does whatever the fuk the wants. You don't own her body. Please stop making this fanbase seem silly, disturbing and disgusting, bbye.

And she should stop listening to ridiculous opinions like yours also. She does whatever the fuk the wants. You don't own her body. Please stop making this fanbase seem silly, disturbing and disgusting, bbye.

with fans like you who needs enemies tbh :nacho:

giskardsb

At this rate her body will resemble this in 10 years

kat-von-d-sephora_a.jpg

It occurred to me that an ironic thing about complaining that Gaga might look like Kat some day is that Kat in fact gave Gaga her lower back flowers.

Rio tattoo is flawless, I believe it really have a great meaning for her. I'm brazillian and I can tell it's really common to foreign people to fall in love completely with everything here. I knew she would. She loved Rio so much, she never tattoed any other fuking city in the world, so... ♥

One of her first tattoos was TOKYO LOVE ;)

Archived