💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max #nakedchallenge

Teletubby

Featured Posts

edengowon
1 minute ago, Runway said:

She’s not successful yet. Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish are successful. This girl not so much

just because she isn't smashing in the united states it doesn't mean she isn't successful. she's one of the most popular artists in europe right now, is getting european and non-us number ones every other month, has several music videos well over 200 million views and literally just had a number one album on global itunes.

i swear pop stans think the entire world is north america.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

Ngl, there are some users on here whom I'd very much like to see take on this challenge :enigma:

Just now, littlepotter said:

Her debut album released on friday already has more streams than all of gaga's albums

ASIB has 2.7 billion and she did it without 2 year old singles 

edengowon
1 minute ago, Runway said:

ASIB has 2.7 billion and she did it without 2 year old singles 

kings and queens is smashing everywhere right now.

the who's laughing now video already has more views than both hallucinate and levitating.

she's doing a lot better on her debut than gaga did.

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Her debut album released on friday already has more streams than all of gaga's albums

Because she includes her 3 year old songs in it... 

2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

just because she isn't smashing in the united states it doesn't mean she isn't successful. she's one of the most popular artists in europe right now, is getting european and non-us number ones every other month, has several music videos well over 200 million views and literally just had a number one album on global itunes.

i swear pop stans think the entire world is north america.

Not just north america. She’s also a non factor in:

Latin America 

Oceania

Asia

and even in Europe she’s doing mediocre to bad in the most important markets: UK, Germany and France :vegas:

1 minute ago, Autumn said:

kings and queens is smashing everywhere right now

No it’s not. It’s doing okay in select, (small) european markets. It’s not even top 30 in the global 200 :rip: 

And Gaga didn’t take 300 singles to release an album. All it took was just dance

CyanDante
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

She's doing a lot better on her debut than gaga did.

I seriously hope you are joking. :rip::billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

edengowon
Just now, Runway said:

No it’s not. It’s doing okay in select, (small) european markets. It’s not even top 30 in the global 200 :rip: 

it's literally climbing every week. it's the definition of a sleeper hit.

do y'all forget how just dance debuted at number 76 on the billboard hot 100?

edengowon
Just now, CyanDante said:

I seriously hope you are joking. :rip::billie:

commercially, she is. her videos have a more or less equal number of views to gaga's, not even three years into her career, and she has a top 10 with nowhere near the level of promotion that gaga got. 

y'all have this impression that just dance dropped and smashed everywhere, it literally didn't. gaga built her career off of sleeper hits.

Economy
6 minutes ago, Runway said:

She’s not successful yet. Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish are successful. This girl not so much

Depends on what ur definition of success is

Only a miniscule fraction of artists even become known like Ava Max. Over 99% of people trying to make it in the business stay underground or are only known in their local area

Ava Max is only unsuccessful compared to the Mega Star Celebrity standards

If I were to try to make it in the music business and reached Ava's level, I'd call myself very successful!

5 hours ago, Autumn said:

commercially, she is. her videos have a more or less equal number of views to gaga's, not even three years into her career, and she has a top 10 with nowhere near the level of promotion that gaga got. 

y'all have this impression that just dance dropped and smashed everywhere, it literally didn't. gaga built her career off of sleeper hits.

so what you’re saying is 3 years into her career she has one top 10 hit while Gaga had 7 top 10 hits in the same amount of time and that SOMEHOW proves she’s doing better :lmao:

Blastertoyo
5 minutes ago, Runway said:

And Gaga didn’t take 300 singles to release an album. All it took was just dance

And she had poker face right after 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Chris Evans took this way too seriously :wtfga:

When will Henry Cavill? :hor:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

edengowon
Just now, Runway said:

so what you’re saying is 3 years into her career she has one top 10 hit while Gaga had 7 top hits in the same amount of time and that SOMEHOW proves she’s doing better :lmao:

again, you have a worryingly western-centric view of the world.

yes, she has one top 10 in the united states, but she has COUNTLESS top 10s outside of the united states,

Archived