💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911's tribe is the Government Officials. Disc release soon?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

that's what makes me think it might be. but at the same time, the teal hair and teal outfit for the vmas makes me think otherwise :bradley: idk i'm so anxious to know

I think the teal hair is the color she wanted because she liked it, idk.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

Just a thought: I feel like everything up until this video was a hallucination. 

Could be, it makes sense honestly, since chromatica is in her mind.

warhol killer

With that being said I always imagined (even before the announcement of the short film) that the 911 would be the Government Officials and Free Woman would be the Freedom Fighters. 

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

nah Gaga's not like that lol

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Just now, Monsterabriel said:

Could be, it makes sense honestly, since chromatica is in her mind.

My original theory was Stupid Love could have been her leaving her house at the beginning of the day and was just kiki w all the townspeople :ladyhaha:

Regina George
22 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Not necessarily, ROM and Stupid Love had a tribe symbol

Sure but ROM had nothing to do with tribes except for symbol showing up..

RabbitHeart
18 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

if I remember correctly, back during the BTW era she talked about her teal hair meaning she was living halfway between fantasy and reality. her hair color might not be 911's song-color-aesthetic but more symbolic of what the video tells us about Chromatica.

Chromatica Island
14 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

if I remember correctly, back during the BTW era she talked about her teal hair meaning she was living halfway between fantasy and reality. her hair color might not be 911's song-color-aesthetic but more symbolic of what the video tells us about Chromatica.

Interesting

Prostitute Barbie

If she did in fact get rid of the tribe concept, I think she’s sort of replaced it with showing us different “regions” of Chromatica, each representing a different part of her real life struggles and how she interprets them in this self created world. I think the whole video up until she woke up was her showing us a new part of Chromatica, which she also did with Stupid Love with the whole desert battle (the parallel of her real life experiences with love) and in Rain On Me with the futuristic city (the parallel of her discovering how to dance through the pain). Now with this we see her interpretation of the trauma she’s gone through but it’s much more clearly stated with the direct symbols in the video and how she uses them to make sense of what’s happening in her real life. 

Chromatica Island
34 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

nah Gaga's not like that lol

I think @RabbitHeart explained it 

15 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

Chromatica Island
39 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

My original theory was Stupid Love could have been her leaving her house at the beginning of the day and was just kiki w all the townspeople :ladyhaha:

I could see that with Free Woman

pop ate my heart
7 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I think @RabbitHeart explained it 

well now we're talking :ohwell: everything she does comes from an artistic place, not just because she liked it

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Chromatica Island
3 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

well now we're talking :ohwell: everything she does comes from an artistic place, not just because she liked it

Yeah, I was just guessing with that one:ladyhaha:

I want the Discs and casettes. Give it! :flower:

She have repeatedly said "Chromatica exists, it's in my head.", Shebsaid it laat time on recent Billboard magazine interview. So that must means Chromatica is her imagination that fits to a bigger storyline which each music videos illustrates. 911 ending shows she is back to real life now and injured. Probably because she was daydreaming, (that is shown as Stupid Love and ROM MVs), while driving? :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived