Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911's tribe is the Government Officials. Disc release soon?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

image.pngimage.pngRed-tribe.gif

image.pngimage.png     R-15698158-1597017524-7808.jpeg.jpg

image.pngimage.png     41Qt99p-OHL._SY355_.jpg

From the VMA's lighting & the mask's soundwave colours to YouTube's thumbnails colours and discs, they're all colour coded to the tribe and this somewhat confirms that 911's tribe is the 'Government Officials' and there's a chance of a disc release! Thoughts?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

... Wait so does that make her a Government Official???

... WAIT! THIS COULD BE PART OF THE CHROMATICA STORY! She was a Government Official (in pink) and put in charge of Chromatica till she had to leave and then it became what it is, a divided hate filled desert! :udidnt:

Mister G

911’s color scheme is that mint/green/teal she’s been wearing. I don’t think it would be red. Her outfit from the VMA’s was in the same color scheme. If we get a Disc/Vinyl it’ll probably be in some shade of green.

Chromatica Island
7 minutes ago, Mister G said:

911’s color scheme is that mint/green/teal she’s been wearing. I don’t think it would be red. Her outfit from the VMA’s was in the same color scheme. If we get a Disc/Vinyl it’ll probably be in some shade of green.

So, eco warriors or a new symbol like in ROM?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

pop ate my heart
7 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

So, eco warriors or a new symbol like in ROM?

eco warriors wouldn't fit the song in any way possible imo. so it's either a new tribe or the government officials..

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Chromatica Island
5 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

eco warriors wouldn't fit the song in any way possible imo. so it's either a new tribe or the government officials..

I know, it does fit more with government officials, there has been red  with the lettering in the advertisement videos.

warhol killer

I'm sure the tribe concepts were only up to Rain On Me. We might get a closer look on the tour. The 911 film did not have any tribes.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Chromatica Island
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Pretty sure she ditched the tribes concept... 

Not necessarily, ROM and Stupid Love had a tribe symbol

Chromatica Island
Just now, Warhol Killer said:

I'm sure the tribe concepts were only up to Rain On Me. We might get a closer look on the tour. The 911 film did not have any tribes.

The people in 911 were wearing color coded clothing that went with the tribes

pop ate my heart
6 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

literally every look Gaga wore throughout the video was monochromatic and coincided perfectly with the 6 tribes presented in SL (pink, blue, green, red, yellow, black). I'm sure that carries some type of meaning. And the white pope-like woman is def a representation of the Spiritual Ones (white tribe). so the tribes have def been present, just in a different, less obvious, more symbolic/subtle way.

pop ate my heart
9 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I know, it does fit more with government officials, there has been red  with the lettering in the advertisement videos.

that's what makes me think it might be. but at the same time, the teal hair and teal outfit for the vmas makes me think otherwise :bradley: idk i'm so anxious to know

warhol killer
7 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

The people in 911 were wearing color coded clothing that went with the tribes

2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

literally every look Gaga wore throughout the video was monochromatic and coincided perfectly with the 6 tribes presented in SL (pink, blue, green, red, yellow, black). I'm sure that carries some type of meaning. And the white pope-like woman is def a representation of the Spiritual Ones (white tribe). so the tribes have def been present, just in a different, less obvious, more symbolic/subtle way.

I think it could mean anything, but who knows? Maybe it does relate some sort of way.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived