💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Official Twitter account of Armenia: "We absolutely love 911 video ❤️💙🧡"

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues

He is a Soviet-Armenian director and in the video are lots of Russian references too.

Good that American popculture discovers Soviet-Eurasian art now.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is LG7

thank God they cleared it that it's obviously inspired from Armenian Culture in all of it's richness and not Bollywood where people wrongly point out (despite the film being directed by an indian national)Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Serial Chiller
9 hours ago, HybridAT said:

She just doesn't like Twitter anymore because of how ridiculous and toxic it has gotten. That's why she prefers posting on IG. I'm glad she chooses the latter over the former. Twitter is trash.

Girl are you sure because most of her IG posts have batshit conspiracy nutjobs spamming the maria abramovic spirit cooking and pizzagate **** so much I suffocated everytime I open the comments. 

At least the toxic gheys are funny to watch. 

55 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

He is a Soviet-Armenian director and in the video are lots of Russian references too.

Saying now would be a little unfair. Bedtime Story music video was also heavily inspired by this movie.

littlepotter
11 hours ago, S0436 said:

Because there is no difference; ‘cultural appropriation’ is cultural appreciation.  People just find any excuse to be ‘offended’ these days.

You really have zero clue what cultural appropriation is right? Google doesn't bite. 

chaeri pls

On 9/19/2020 at 3:59 AM, malazam said:

I haven't seen a single one comment about it being culture appropriation.

Literally every Beyoncé stan was tweeting that :ladyhaha: The way they act like the gatekeepers of every culture on the planet :rip:

21 hours ago, Cherry Blues said:

The director of the video, Tarsem Singh is Indian, not Soviet-American or any other nationality.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Chromatography

i’m actually shocked she hasn’t been reprimanded for “cultural appropriation” for this

Awakened M
On 9/18/2020 at 4:47 PM, Cookie Tookie said:

Episode 3 What GIF by BBC Three

But Gagadaily told me it was cultural appropriation. 

GIF by memecandy

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Madam Margolyes
3 hours ago, HybridAT said:

The director of the video, Tarsem Singh is Indian, not Soviet-American or any other nationality.

I think they meant the director of The Color of Pomegranates, Sergei Parajanov, who's Soviet-Armenian

17 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I think they meant the director of The Color of Pomegranates, Sergei Parajanov, who's Soviet-Armenian

Ahh, I see. My bad. They posted without quoting as a reply to the main thread so I assumed it was about the 911 film :sweat:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

4 hours ago, Chromatography said:

i’m actually shocked she hasn’t been reprimanded for “cultural appropriation” for this

Because there is no cultural appropriation here :green: 

Archived