💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max - Fault Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

ava-max-FAULT-MAGAZINE-cover.jpgava-max-FAULT-MAGAZINE-3.jpgava-max-FAULT-MAGAZINE-2.jpg

Part of interview (full here: https://fault-magazine.com/2020/09/ava-max-talks-new-album-heaven-hell-in-covershoot-and-interview/:

Let’s chat about the album, starting with your 2019 hit, ‘Torn’
Ava Max:Torn was released about a year ago and I’m really excited that it’s on the album because it really makes sense with Heaven & Hell and being torn in between the two.

Tell us about your album track Rumours?
Ava Max:Rumours is a new addition and I wanted it to have more of a double meaning with the lyrics.

Tell us more about your new song entitled, ‘Naked’.
Ava Max:‘Naked’ is exciting, we have a video coming out, and it’s just very vulnerable and probably the most vulnerable song on the album.

Naked is very personal to you and a different to your previous tracks, did you set out to really change things up with its release?
Ava Max: It’s not something I planned; originally it wasn’t even planned that it’d be on the album- it was just a vulnerable song, but it’s still an upbeat pop song, and that’s the cool part about it.

There’s a lot of pressure on musicians to release single after single, how does it feel to now be releasing an album?
Ava Max: It’s crazy and exciting to have a full project. I feel like it’s been a long time coming, and I feel like I’m so ready for it to be out. I’ve had the album for a year. My tour and the pandemic pushed the release date back so now I’m just excited for everyone to hear it all in its entirety.

Do you ever fear being misunderstood and people perceiving your art different to how it was intended?
Ava Max: I think everyone is going to shift your work and change the way you’re perceived and I knew that from day one when I released ‘Sweet but Psycho’ that people were going to compare me to a different artist. People compare woman non-stop; it’s just a sad reality.

What is your FAULT?
Ava Max: I’m 5’2! I feel like I always have to wear heels because all my friends are taller than me, but I feel like it’s okay because we’re all different shapes and sizes.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo

ava-max-FAULT-MAGAZINE-2.jpg

my half eaten burrito on the kitchen counter looking at me on the counter the morning after 

please enlighten me to death

Where is LG7
17 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

ava-max-FAULT-MAGAZINE-3.jpg

why was this not the cover instead

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS

even her back cover wouldve been good enough :messga: oh well, it's her and her label's artistic vision  

Archived