💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full Explanation of 911 (Bulleted)

Quartz

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

Check out these threads. I didn't notice that they came down from the sky because they're from helicopter. So obvious. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

Honestly there are sooooo many details. Not gonna lie even today i discovered things i didnt see yesterday. What a masterpiece. :giveup:I disnt realte to gaga posing as dancer b4. Need to check it out:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

I also realized gaga HAS to be alive and dying and when they bring her back she had already died so she wasnt unconscious the whole time

7 hours ago, Quartz said:

Edited OP to add theories and revisions!

Should change the names of the characters to how Nicola officially referred to them too.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

high heeled fem
18 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

There are Chromatica logos painted on her toenails :enigma:

:lmao:

I needed that thank U

high heeled fem
14 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Honestly there are sooooo many details. Not gonna lie even today i discovered things i didnt see yesterday. What a masterpiece. :giveup:I disnt realte to gaga posing as dancer b4. Need to check it out:tony:

Wow yr avatar rules 

I just watched it again today

jm hooked 

2School4Cool

As she rises up in the video (representing her dying) the flower she’s holding is healthy and vibrant, but as she gets pulled back down (most likely the first attempt to revive her) the flower wilts.

See The Best In Everyone

Monster2015

Also does she have on the same clothes from perfect illusion? It looks like it to me but I can’t tell in the last scene

voidfigure
16 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

Also does she have on the same clothes from perfect illusion? It looks like it to me but I can’t tell in the last scene

Nope

Agunimon

guys also if you look at the poster in this screen:

Screenshot-2020-09-18-at-1-55-29-PM.png

the woman's hair is very clearly pink. maybe that's why her hair is pink in the music video!

THE WHITE ROSE

So I've been researching and the a white rose has many meanings  but I think the most relevant is this one:

"At Funerals: This category of roses is also used to express condolences. They symbolize heavenliness, love, respect, and honor. They are also a symbol of remembrance, and express spiritual love. At funerals, they are considered an indication of the holy, spiritual union of the departed soul and God in heaven. "(https://gardenerdy.com/white-rose-meaning/)

Because she is no longer a departing soul, the rose wilts when she is pulled back to earth. 🙌🙌🙌

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived