💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

SNIPPET: CBS interview with Gaga

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Debithius

I understand that Gaga is pro mental health etc but it feels like everytime she writes an album there is always somebody saving her life like no other, Tony, Mark and now Bloodpop. I have been a stan since Poker Face but I wonder if her life really is that bad? Is every waking second of her life a living nightmare? If this is truly how she feels every single second then I understand and kudos to her but if not...then I would love to hear her to talk about mental health in a different way. Her interviews are becoming or have become rather predictive since ARTPOP and I kind of want the variation of topics back that she used to have back in 2008 - 2012. However, there is no denying that ARTPOP and breaking her damaged her severely alongisde with her pre existing depression.

GagaSine
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

I understand that Gaga is pro mental health etc but it feels like everytime she writes an album there is always somebody saving her life like no other, Tony, Mark and now Bloodpop. I have been a stan since Poker Face but I wonder if her life really is that bad? Is every waking second of her life a living nightmare? If this is truly how she feels every single second then I understand and kudos to her but if not...then I would love to hear her to talk about mental health in a different way. Her interviews are becoming or have become rather predictive since ARTPOP and I kind of want the variation of topics back that she used to have back in 2008 - 2012. However, there is no denying that ARTPOP and breaking her damaged her severely. 

That’s how depression, ptsd, etc work. Your life could look perfect from the outside but inside you’re suffering immensely. Honestly I think she feels trapped by her celebrity, and feeling ‘trapped’ really triggers mental health episodes in my experience. Most of my depression literally just stems from the fact i’m poor and chronically ill, so I feel like i am trapped in poverty. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

Bloodpop should be canonized within this fanbase and I don’t want to hear a thing.

I cannot imagine living in a world where Chromatica wasn’t released.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

OMonster

I think it's fair to say that Gaga 'lost' herself over these past few years, and it's very sad that so many fans have constantly sought to highlight that. 

The fact BloodPop needed to remind her who she is, and that, in her description of 911, she's now told us that she feels 'awake' and the most 'creatively alive' she has in years... it all points to a recovery and rebirth of 'Lady Gaga', and that's quite exciting. 

I hope, though, for Stefani's sake, that the fame doesn't take over again. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived