💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Keith Urban, P!nk - One Too Many

Teletubby

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

This is cute but not sure what direction Pink has been trying to go in since Beautiful Trauma, feel like she could deliver so much more especially how huge The Truth About Love was for her. :oprah:

4 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

This is cute but not sure what direction Pink has been trying to go in since Beautiful Trauma, feel like she could deliver so much more especially how huge The Truth About Love was for her. :oprah:

This is a Keith Urban song feat Pink though. Doesn’t need to follow her own musical direction

9 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It’s Keith ft. Pink not Pink ft. Keith :laughga:

Cody James

I understand their point though. Since that album she has been featured on many country songs and her album since was very toned down. Aside from Revenge and Beautiful Trauma, the album was very safe, not bad by any means, but safe and almost too mature. 

PawsUpJago
2 minutes ago, Cody James said:

I understand their point though. Since that album she has been featured on many country songs and her album since was very toned down. Aside from Revenge and Beautiful Trauma, the album was very safe, not bad by any means, but safe and almost too mature. 

"Too mature"? what a weird critique.

Reginald

:giggle: I'm still hoping for an eventual return of M!ssundaztood P!nk. That was 19 years ago, but Get The Party Started is still a bop 

Cody James
6 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

"Too mature"? what a weird critique.

It’s an honest opinion. Barbies, What About Us, Where We Go, Wild Hearts, and I Am Here just as a few examples, are very matured in messages and sounds compared to So What era and earlier. Just an opinion :) 

Joshie S
2 minutes ago, Cody James said:

It’s an honest opinion. Barbies, What About Us, Where We Go, Wild Hearts, and I Am Here just as a few examples, are very matured in messages and sounds compared to So What era and earlier. Just an opinion :) 

She has grown both artistically and personally though. Shouldn't this be a good thing that her songs have matured?

I adore anything Pink does, just like Gaga. They're writing about their life and where they are at right now. Pink just turned 41, her songs are extremely age appropriate:what:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

3 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

She has grown both artistically and personally though. Shouldn't this be a good thing that her songs have matured?

I adore anything Pink does, just like Gaga. They're writing about their life and where they are at right now. Pink just turned 41, her songs are extremely age appropriate:what:

I was about to say that!! P!nk is now 41, and she sings about what real in her life, mainly her family and the questions that comes with life as a person grows. Ofc, as a huge fan, I would love another Try This or I'm not dead era, but that will likely never happen as shes not in the same place anymore. 

Joshie S
2 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I was about to say that!! P!nk is now 41, and she sings about what real in her life, mainly her family and the questions that comes with life as a person grows. Ofc, as a huge fan, I would love another Try This or I'm not dead era, but that will likely never happen as shes not in the same place anymore. 

She could very easily crank out those types of songs, especially the ballads, she has some exceptional ones.

I just think she's in a very different head space, now more than ever after being effected by COVID.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

In case anyone missed it, P!nk been doing country before, she had a full album of it with somebody. So this is not exactly new.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived