💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rosalía was in the studio again

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Pennywise

How is it possible for me to hear SO much about her and yet know absolutely nothing about her :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Pennywise said:

How is it possible for me to hear SO much about her and yet know absolutely nothing about her :air:

Me with Dua :deadbanana:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Time to do your homework. :lana: 

&

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Her second album (and most popular one) is based on a 13th venture Occitan romance called Flamenca. You shoudl check it out it's amazing :vegas:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Suspiria
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Hopefully it’s back to her original sound and not this Latino crap :pray:

I don't mean to sound snobby but I find it so sad to see her drifting towards American trap/hip hop culture.

There are soooo many American/American influenced artists in the international mainstream rn going for the trap sound/look/attitude. Rosalía is a super talented, classically trained, well educated Spanish/Catalan artist with so much she can bring to the international table. I really hate to see her throwing it all away to give us what everyone else is already giving.

Someone book her a flight back to Europe ASAP please:messga:

3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

She said today in an interview that he feels so happy living in Miami :poot: so...

18 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Because she is an Enigma. :enigma:

alsemanche
15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I don't mean to sound snobby but I find it so sad to see her drifting towards American trap/hip hop culture.

There are soooo many American/American influenced artists in the international mainstream rn going for the trap sound/look/attitude. Rosalía is a super talented, classically trained, well educated Spanish/Catalan artist with so much she can bring to the international table. I really hate to see her throwing it all away to give us what everyone else is already giving.

THIS. El Mal Querer was amazing, some of the singles after it were good (A Pale, Con Altura) as SINGLES but if that's how her album is gonns end up then it's gonna be very very disappointing. I don't expect her to keep the exact same sound as EMQ but go back to that kind of creativity and inspiration because currently her music feels very uninspired. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Suspiria
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

She said today in an interview that he feels so happy living in Miami :poot: so...

Well, we've lost her I guess:selena:

bitches really love to come to the threads about rosalia to talk about how they don't know her :yennefer: a weird obsession i can't understand

Teletubby
33 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Her second album

She already got 2 albums 
tumblr_n0dqgrEu7u1tqp5gmo1_500.gif
She is still less known than Ava who just released her debut yesterday :derpga:

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

Archived