⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
music news

Rosalía was in the studio again

FfFfFfFF

 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise

How is it possible for me to hear SO much about her and yet know absolutely nothing about her :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Pennywise said:

How is it possible for me to hear SO much about her and yet know absolutely nothing about her :air:

Me with Dua :deadbanana:

Que’ onda guero

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock

Hopefully it’s back to her original sound and not this Latino crap :pray:

who will love me when the night is over
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

How is it possible for me to hear SO much about her and yet know absolutely nothing about her :air:

Time to do your homework. :lana: 

&

 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

How is it possible for me to hear SO much about her and yet know absolutely nothing about her :air:

Her second album (and most popular one) is based on a 13th venture Occitan romance called Flamenca. You shoudl check it out it's amazing :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suspiria
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Hopefully it’s back to her original sound and not this Latino crap :pray:

I don't mean to sound snobby but I find it so sad to see her drifting towards American trap/hip hop culture.

There are soooo many American/American influenced artists in the international mainstream rn going for the trap sound/look/attitude. Rosalía is a super talented, classically trained, well educated Spanish/Catalan artist with so much she can bring to the international table. I really hate to see her throwing it all away to give us what everyone else is already giving.

Someone book her a flight back to Europe ASAP please:messga:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Someone book her a flight back to Europe ASAP please:messga:

She said today in an interview that he feels so happy living in Miami :poot: so...

before there was love there was silence
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

No more cheap collabs queen give us the abloom :pray:

before there was love there was silence
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter
18 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

How is it possible for me to hear SO much about her and yet know absolutely nothing about her :air:

Because she is an Enigma. :enigma:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I don't mean to sound snobby but I find it so sad to see her drifting towards American trap/hip hop culture.

There are soooo many American/American influenced artists in the international mainstream rn going for the trap sound/look/attitude. Rosalía is a super talented, classically trained, well educated Spanish/Catalan artist with so much she can bring to the international table. I really hate to see her throwing it all away to give us what everyone else is already giving.

Someone book her a flight back to Europe ASAP please:messga:

THIS. El Mal Querer was amazing, some of the singles after it were good (A Pale, Con Altura) as SINGLES but if that's how her album is gonns end up then it's gonna be very very disappointing. I don't expect her to keep the exact same sound as EMQ but go back to that kind of creativity and inspiration because currently her music feels very uninspired. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suspiria
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

She said today in an interview that he feels so happy living in Miami :poot: so...

Well, we've lost her I guess:selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

bitches really love to come to the threads about rosalia to talk about how they don't know her :yennefer: a weird obsession i can't understand

before there was love there was silence
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
777777777777777777
33 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Her second album

She already got 2 albums 
tumblr_n0dqgrEu7u1tqp5gmo1_500.gif
She is still less known than Ava who just released her debut yesterday :derpga:

(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...