đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Haus Labs Anniversary Insta Story [New Babylon Instrumental Mix]

Dayman

Featured Posts

ShesAMess

The way she will only release a new mix of the same instrumental part every hauslabs anniversary and never the full song 

LeadingShockedAidi-size_restricted.gif

Free my mind, ARTPOP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Memento said:

Umm, there's a instrumental of Babylon with the lenght of 3+ minutes but it's basically the haus labs ad chopped in a good way and it ends with the extra part we got today in her stories. I'm so confused is it legit then? đź’€

But it doesn't have that part she was dancing to in the launch party

I know which one you're talking about. That one is fan made. This has a new part of the mix that is similar, but it's done with the actual tracks for the song so it's not just 2 different parts stacked like the fanmade one. The intro elephant noise is also imo a bigger give away that they actually went and cut a new mix for this video for some reason. It's odd that the clip is roughly the same length as the OG Haus Labs ad and the snippet used there - yet they went with a seemingly newly done mix for this insta story post.

The way I see it right now is if they are cutting a new mix for this small video than it means they haven't "abandoned" the Haus Labs version. If they didn't plan on doing something with it they could have just copied and pasted it on this new clip

Lyrics:

abe abe abe ha abe abe abe ha :bear:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, Monsterabriel said:

The bass is amazing! Oh God she really is feeding us, it sounds so good!

I can’t handle it 

I NEED FULL

OMG WHAT A DAY

alsemanche

I still don't see how Babylon would work with this :selena: The album version is perfect I just can't imagine the lyrics with this production but also I'm really curious to see how they work together if IF she ever releases it

Soft, soothing, and succulent

PawsUpJago

Oh shiiiiiit, this bitch loves driving us insane, I am fond of the album version. But I NEED to hear how this works, all the mock-ups with the vocals added just sounds so wrong to me so far. So I'm curious to see how everything fits together with this heat 

Archived