🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Cupcakke on Iggy

SissyFromSpace

on Iggy collab

 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel

I like Iggy, and I think she could definitely turn out some great songs (DNLW is f*cking FANTASTIC). But could she keep up, or even mesh well with, Cupcakke? Because Cupcakke has some bars that I think might blow Iggy a little too hardly.

I'd love to see it, though!

3 points in and ready for more
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
selenalavigne

Cupcakke is the GOAT

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BROSEIDON

It’s wild to me that she gets all this love from black artists and yet people STILL go after the girl for “appropriating” black culture. I just don’t get it.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lakabla
24 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

It’s wild to me that she gets all this love from black artists and yet people STILL go after the girl for “appropriating” black culture. I just don’t get it.

wtf just because shes white being rapper is appropriating black culture? 

Edited by Lakabla

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, BROSEIDON said:

It’s wild to me that she gets all this love from black artists and yet people STILL go after the girl for “appropriating” black culture. I just don’t get it.

 

53 minutes ago, Lakabla said:

wtf just because shes white being rapper is appropriating black culture? 

She literally had a song where she referred to herself as a “slave master”, and she no doubt takes on a very stereotypical black girl aesthetic.

I don’t have an issue with it, and she’s also some apologised for her slave master song, but i can see why some people have taken issue with her over the years and probably still do.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

 

She literally had a song where she referred to herself as a “slave master”, and she no doubt takes on a very stereotypical black girl aesthetic.

I don’t have an issue with it, and she’s also some apologised for her slave master song, but i can see why some people have taken issue with her over the years and probably still do.

she did but yall like to forget

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit

it's so sad to me that cupcakke still hasn't had her breakthrough with the mainstream :( I know its cuz most of her "bigger" hits were super "provocative" but it's sort of sad to see artists like Megan Thee Stallion outpace her using exactly what Cupcakke was known for which was super explicit lyricism and outrageous videos but just because Meg is more conventionally attractive she blew up and Cupcakke got shamed non stop, mocked and remains underrated...love both of course but just an observation. I hope she somehow crosses over at some point.

Edited by dit

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

What other things they talked on DM if not for collab? Is it Azealia Banks, since both got history with her sksksksk? #nosy :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...