Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden
18 hours ago, Jester said:

fixd tbh

It should already be a massive hit considering the "violin transition" into multiple wrong songs has been used in more than a million videos on TikTok with thousands of views each.

Literally should've released a version of 911 with the intro as a part of the song months ago. Now recently they added the note that it contains Chromatica II by Lady Gaga. Useless, instead of using it for 911 promo

Thank u.

Monsters need to stop acting like the GeePee is going to acknowledge Chromatica II is tied to Gaga & 911. Bigger hope would be to make 911 the actual song go viral

I got drunk

Galactic Mess

Well, Idk about the US. Probably top 40 or sth. But I'd say the song has a solid chance to reach top 10 in many other countries, especially in Europe and Latin America.

Who said It’s a single?

They would release it at midnight if it was 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

MelbHawker

I wouldn’t expect 911 to chart well.. I’m sure the video will be amazing but unless there’s a huge radio deal, promo within the next week in the way of a performance I really don’t think it’ll go anywhere near the Top 20/30. Her fans aren’t a streaming force. 

:oops:

Karen Smith
6 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Who said It’s a single?

They would release it at midnight if it was 

ROM mv was released at the same time. And it was a single. 

vyniildisk
25 minutes ago, GagaEnigma said:

Tbh I don't care that much about the chart success, I mean the previous singles were  already pretty successful, so I just consider this to be a little gift to the fans :vegas:

Reveal hidden contents

But it would be nice to have another top 20/30 hit ngl :bear:

How were SL and ROM successful? I would not even considerate moderate hits. ROM got slightly luckier becuz the video and the album were simulatenous but that's it. Let's not be delusional.

sour candy had the potential to become bigger than blinding lights or WAP but sis decided to make it only a promo single

TeenIdle

We don't even know if they're sending this to radio :poot: Maybe a #85 peak after a potential award show performance

3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

ROM mv was released at the same time. And it was a single. 

But the single was available at the midnight. It’s the time when singles are released with the stary of a new tracking week. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Karen Smith
Just now, Rifek said:

But the single was available at the midnight. It’s the time when singles are released with the stary of a new tracking week. 

I don't think that time is so important in single releasing 

not a french fry
6 minutes ago, Divine said:

Top 10? :flutter:

With payola maybe:laughga:

social experiment gone wrong

Harry Kat
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

The song is out since May! So it doesn't mean anything! If they are gonna release it as a single maybe they will only release a radio edit version and that's it 

Stupid Oreo

It can be in the charts even though it isnt a single :triggered:

Aga Gydal

I think it’ll crack the top 20 if the video does well. Gaga singles need a proper push to do well so it’s more contingent on the rollout than the song itself. 

Archived