Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Valentino Beauty officially launches the Voce Viva ad starring Lady Gaga

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

This is just visually STUNNING. She looks like an ethereal sun-kissed beauty. Sine From Above also sounds amazing in this stripped down rendition and love that the commercial features racial and body size diversity :wub:

Everything about this is perfect ah 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Sun kissed QUEEN :enigma:

She is a natural beauty and I'm glad this was a simple, beautiful ad to show that. :sara:

I love this so much, its like Gaga is some magical ethereal princess bringing all the people together with a sine. I hope it becomes a single/performed at the tour like this :kara:

Sine From Above you're doing amazine, sweetie

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

NewUsername

15 minutes until the live event, right? Where can we follow it? IG?

EDIT: Did I completely misunderstand there was going to be a separate, extra thing about the premiere instead of "just" the print ad + video ad? :toofunny:

MadreMonster

It’s cute! Just wish the whole video wasn’t lip syncing. If it was just them posing the whole video and then the end shot of her lip syncing, I feel it would have wow’d me more :enigma:

This is wonderful. 

Although her voice is still not completely synched up with her lips which is mildly irritating :laughga: but I can close my eyes, it's fine. 

Archived