Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bobby spent 18 months on the original promo rollout

Lighter

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, zerojk said:

First ARTPOP and now ChromaticaĀ 

two eras that never reached their full potentialĀ :smh:

Three times the charm?Ā :fatcat: One day...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

Three times the charm?Ā :fatcat: One day...

whenever Gaga drops a pop album since 2013, something goes wrong with the rollout.Ā 

And instead we got the exact opposite. But I am not complaining about the rain on me roll out, and the VMAS performances tho. Hoping 911 era is a return to form.Ā 

FentyGa

if i was gaga this would fully send me into a spiral and iā€™d focus on acting and move away from music. i feel so bad for her bc this era was such a flatline when it couldā€™ve been something big. ofc she couldā€™ve done something, and she didnā€™t, but iā€™m guessing they took time to plan things

I'm still grateful that they released Chromatica this year, it gave me the strength to overcome all the bad things happened in 2020:pawsup:

Ā 

41 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Probably, just not to the full extent they want. Could you imagine filming a music video like Telephone with social distance procedures? It would be impossibleĀ 

Well they said that the 911 music was already made so who knows

LG7 please!!
more ballad, emotional, country, jazz, alternative, R&B, rock, or edm music,Ā collaborateĀ withĀ DJĀ and no moreĀ collaboration with any singerĀ for herĀ LG7
Thumbs Up Good Luck GIF by Tinashe

CyanLights
7 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Well they said that the 911 music was already made so who knows

Yeah, shot in August thoughĀ 

Unless they meant August 2019Ā :triggered:

BornAsUnic0rn
52 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

If this is shade at Bey for releasing self titled as a visual album in 2014 after Gaga planned a visual album for ARTPOP in 2012, Bey released B'Day as a visual album in 2007 althoughĀ not every song had a video unlike self titled.Ā 

Also 4 & Sasha Fierce had music videos and visuals for most of the tracks. BeyoncƩ was always a visuals kind of girl.

SHALLOW
55 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Probably, just not to the full extent they want. Could you imagine filming a music video like Telephone with social distance procedures? It would be impossibleĀ 

I think itā€™s still doable but it doesnā€™t make sense for them to spend too much at this point of the era

SchwineLove
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I felt so bad reading that part.

Interscope called it 'one of the best rollouts planned for an album ever'

This just screams Born This Way-level promo.

I imagine they had cancelled not just major festivals, but also appearance on multiple international and local TV platforms. Maybe they even cancelled an album launch party like the ARTRAVE.

Ikr, when even Interscope executives hype it like that, I can't help myself feeling ahhh, the huge missed opportunity. I hope this even fueled Gaga more to even craft a more spectacular album and art in future, and to avenge with even more elaborate and sophisticated rollout. I'm way overhyped, but I hope for even better especially reading the article showing how her head is full of clarity right now.

SwissMonster

OuchĀ :bear:Ā Really trying to nod and smile but ngl I really wanna cryĀ :bear:

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

ToxicHot

Aw. Reading that was nearly heartbreaking.

This album era was supposed to be AMAZING from what it sounds.

Honestly though, even though they probably lost out on a lot of sales, I'm grateful and thankful that it still debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and we also got a #1 Hot 100 debut single. That's still very powerful.Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived