Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

The article didn't mention anything about 10 outfits....:yennefer:

Babylon Hooker didĀ :yennefer:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs šŸ„š

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine her laying in the grass during Chromatica II and then bam 911 starts andĀ the background turns into Silent Hill.

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Vergil said:

I imagine her laying in the grass during Chromatica II and then bam 911 starts andĀ the background turns into Silent Hill.

Guuuurl I can imagine thatĀ :saladga: I mentioned silent Hill some time ago in 911 MV ideas thread and I think this is fantasticĀ 

hhennywise
3 minutes ago, MonsterPug said:

Guys but what makes you guys think it will be tomorrow? Hopefully it is but I think maybe it will be next weekĀ 

we are INĀ the "next week" considering how long wbk

39 minutes ago, julz said:

I feel like tonight is the announcement :enigma:, and tomorrow is the video (ok fine, next week)Ā :laughga:

Told yaĀ :fatcat:

1 hour ago, Little99 said:

Guuuurl I can imagine thatĀ :saladga: I mentioned silent Hill some time ago in 911 MV ideas thread and I think this is fantasticĀ 

And maybe add the VMA extended psychotic transition while sheā€™s swallowed by the grass and falls down the holeĀ (ala Paparazzi) to brain-wonderland-silent hill. Omg.

CrimeanMiracle

This song has incredible potential, we need an unusual video, preferably viral. The main thing is to do everything right, I believe in Gaga and her team!Ā :giveup:

Buy and stream ā€œChromaticaā€

MANiCURE 6

Imagine if she's bringing back 1 iconic outfit per era.... A dreamĀ :enigma:Ā 

Or even inspired outfits adapted to Chromatica vibes...

Spoiler

a08c2e4a34e3cfff53a6c3aec6644840.jpg02.jpgbbd79ae3ab447b183490d0dbf9c214e3.jpgarticle-2449293-1897D0B800000578-170_6343336fe9761090eaa06d8885c8593e8e2.jpg

Ā 

Archived