Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Taylor Swift performs at the CMAs (full performance) - betty

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

It's not the best song the album, but fits the most at CMAs. 

Also, ironically the parts "The worst thing that I ever did, was what I did to you" and "You know I miss you" can sligthly indicate at her reconciliation with country music and maybe coming back to the roots for the next album? 

Lets hope so, but either way, she found her own sound with folklore. 

Taylucifer
28 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

It's not the best song the album, but fits the most at CMAs. 

Also, ironically the parts "The worst thing that I ever did, was what I did to you" and "You know I miss you" can sligthly indicate at her reconciliation with country music and maybe coming back to the roots for the next album? 

Lets hope so, but either way, she found her own sound with folklore. 

do you really think she'll go back to country tho? I feel like she's done with full country, I'm hoping for a more pop/rock sound for TS9:sis:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

4 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

do you really think she'll go back to country tho? I feel like she's done with full country, I'm hoping for a more pop/rock sound for TS9:sis:

I want her to stuck with the folk/alternative country sound for a while, but she's been saying that every time she's making a project she wants to challenge herself to make something different, so idk. 

Trying to pull off rock sound could hurt her career a bit, I think. 

Inb4 she's going on hiatus for a 4 years. :selena:

lavenderblondee
5 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Um... The person clicking the picture? And since it's entrance to an awards show, there must be people moving in and out I'm assuming? Artists usually have a whole entourage with them

Anyway, I personally think big public figures like her should be leading with example since people look up to them. I'm glad Gaga did. Maybe that's just me :shrug:

THIS. I think Gaga wore a mask the entire VMAs to prove a point: WEAR ONE. It didn't matter if she was around people or not. She's a public figure, and it might entice some people to want to MASK UP, even if they far from 6ft away from people.

I personally think anyone performing right now should wear a mask just to be a positive influence. 

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, Mister Hamza said:

I want her to stuck with the folk/alternative country sound for a while, but she's been saying that every time she's making a project she wants to challenge herself to make something different, so idk. 

Trying to pull off rock sound could hurt her career a bit, I think. 

Inb4 she's going on hiatus for a 4 years. :selena:

If she disappears for 4 years, I swear to god-

Not like full rock rock but like IKYWT on the 1989 tour kinda vibes:staymad:

13 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

If she disappears for 4 years, I swear to god-

Not like full rock rock but like IKYWT on the 1989 tour kinda vibes:staymad:

Either that or an album full of lullabies for her upcoming debut bebé with Joe. :bear:

Agunimon

Her performance made me forget that she was performing for an empty audience. I was so offended nobody was clapping at the end. lmao

Taylucifer
10 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Her performance made me forget that she was performing for an empty audience. I was so offended nobody was clapping at the end. lmao

:billie:

Archived