💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diane Warren calls out Kanye West for his Grammy Awards video

COOOK

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace
7 minutes ago, SLAG said:

No she’s a hag because she is. She didn’t find it a turn off. She tried to say it wasn’t music. Also how is it misogynistic to call her out for trying to trash another woman’s art?:oprah:

Is Gaga a hag because she doesnt consider artists who lip synch to be "real artists/performers" like she kept saying throughout the beginning of her career?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Is Gaga a hag because she doesnt consider artists who lip synch to be "real artists/performers" like she kept saying throughout the beginning of her career?

If I thought she was I would’ve said it. She wasn’t attacking anyone specifically or their music. And not you quoting me multiple times  when you still haven’t responded to my quote in your “Black Gay ATL pride” thread.

I'm sorry but I dont understand people who are offended by this. It's just a trophy, it doesn't have any real value and it's his award, he can do whatever he wants to it. He can poop on it, use it to water his plants or put it in the trash. Imagine getting a medal for rollerskating competition, it's yours, you won, but you don't really care for it, so the medal is lost somewhere in your attic. Someone finds it, covered with dust and cat poop, they tell you wow how dare you do this to your medal? You have no respect for awards. 

Why are u offended by his award? Your medal? It has no value, no meaning, it's pure illusion it means nothing, it will never impact anyone's lives, ever. It's purely an object 

Franz Ferdinand
14 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

so since another woman finds WAP to be a turn off, she's suddenly a hag?

the way gays don't know they're so misogynist 

the way white women trash WOC and then yell out MISOGYNY when they get called out for it

Reality
11 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Not aunt Diane coming for another black artist :ally:

It has nothing to do with his race :awkney: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

That man makes me so annoyed :saladga:  many DREAM of getting a grammy, and many legends go through their career not achieving any grammys... and yet he pisses on them all. Disgusting

Lionel Messi could use his Golden Ball to jerk off I wouldn't care one bit, actually no one in the world would care. I'm not sure why some people care.... I heard of another hollywood star who lost a lot of their awards, no one cared and they said it on a talk show. I think people are biased and are offended bcs its Kanye bcs this makes no sense to me

DirrtyPony
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I'm sorry but I dont understand people who are offended by this. It's just a trophy, it doesn't have any real value and it's his award, he can do whatever he wants to it. He can poop on it, use it to water his plants or put it in the trash. Imagine getting a medal for rollerskating competition, it's yours, you won, but you don't really care for it, so the medal is lost somewhere in your attic. Someone finds it, covered with dust and cat poop, they tell you wow how dare you do this to your medal? You have no respect for awards. 

Why are u offended by his award? Your medal? It has no value, no meaning, it's pure illusion it means nothing, it will never impact anyone's lives, ever. It's purely an object 

In all fairness, he urinated on his trophy as a f*** you to the awards/industry as a whole. It’s not like he just left it in his basement to collect dust, he made a point to share it with millions over the world.

This was disrespectful to a lot of people.

Strung out for another taste

Reality
2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

the way white women trash WOC and then yell out MISOGYNY when they get called out for it

The fact y'all are using their race into this now :billie: 

Just because Diane doesn't like WAP doesn't mean that she's trashing all POC or WOC. You're making something about race that has nothing to do with race :billie: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

SissyFromSpace
3 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

WAP doesn't represent WOC. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

flyaway
20 minutes ago, SLAG said:

So humble yet she pissed on Cardi because she doesn’t like the topic of her song. She a hag.:triggered:

rolling eyes unbelivable GIF

1 minute ago, DirrtyPony said:

In all fairness, he urinated on his trophy as a f*** you to the awards/industry as a whole. It’s not like he just left it in his basement to collect dust, he made a point to share it with millions over the world.

This was disrespectful to a lot of people.

I find it completely acceptable to piss on your Grammy. Grammys and other awards have no real value to society. So if people outside the music industry are offended, it's very odd... I could understand a musician offended by it for x reasons but even then it's Kanye's grammy, if he doesn't care about it, let him be

Reality
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Okay, so when you get your groceries and the cashier asks you to pay up, just say, "Money's just an object. It has no value. It's just a pure illusion. I won't pay for all this!" :billie: 

Yeah, technically speaking it is just an object, but it's more than that. Like Diane said, it represents people who voted for his work which got him the Grammy in the first place. You're just gonna disrespect the entire voting block and the industry like that? It's so immature and stupid.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived