• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I love the album

only skips for me are Too Afraid and Soft to Be Strong 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Glamourpuss

There are a lot of deep lyrics in some of the songs such as To Be Human and Soft To Be Strong. Marina is an amazing lyricist. 

Emigrante

To be fair I really enjoy this album and don't think it's bad at all. I would get rid of maybe Baby (cause I don't like Luis Fonsi that much) but I really adore Handmade Heaven, enjoy your life, true, end of the earth, emotional machine, karma, to be human, believe in love, you. Really solid album. And about lyrics being bland? Like really? They're also good. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

imnotyourbabe10

It really grew on me! It’s existential and stunning (as are a lot of her records like FROOT). Some of my favorite lyrics are found on L+F — see the compilation of L+F lyrics below in a poem she posted a while back 

latest?cb=20190308183801

There isn’t a single song that I don’t like. I can see why some people may say it sounds basic and generic. But marina did that in her own way and pulled it off. You can feel in the music and her voice that she was happy making this album.

ThomasDelGaga

Handmade Heaven is so peaceful to me, I love listening to it when I go on walks, and makes me feel happy.

I love Enjoy Your Life. Idk why, but “enjoy your problems” is one of my favorite lyrics ever. As well as “you’re not living in this world alone”. It just makes me feel positive. 

I love the chorus of True, and the song altogether. 

To Be Human is THAT song. It’s such an important song rn and little did we ALL know how much the lyrics would be so relevant a year after it’s release. 

Believe In Love is so relatable, it’s so pretty, and it’s such a good intro into Fear. 

Life Is Strange is another song that is one of the reason’s why I love Marina so much. Her music is so relatable and inspiring. 

You is such a happy feeling love song to me.

No More Suckers makes me want to say F U to all the toxic people in my life. Such a bop. 

Soft to be Strong I feel like explains her so well and is such a. beautiful way to close the album. 

ThomasDelGaga

Idk why this album gets so much hate. I agree, not ALL the songs are amazing. but it has such an inspiring, positive message. And as a fan of Marina since 2010, it’s nice to see that if she could get through her depression and become so happy then anyone else can too

Archived