opinion

Dont disrespect joanne ever

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine

I love Joanne, the era, the music and I absolutely adored her looks. Loved the more stripped back and simple outfits as well as the country glamour. It was a more mature era but for me it was hardly boring! Could have done without million reasons lol but I loved it and appreciate everything about it.

GagaSine
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

A half baked era with a theme she couldn’t keep up with. I’d rather it than no era but I was disappointed she didn’t allow herself to really embrace the image she was so hopeful to show at the beginning of the era. :bear: But we did get a lot of great moments and songs. They just don’t fit very well together thematically. But yeah Joanne is still not terrible. 

Tbh that has been my problem with the Chromatica era too... I always want Gaga to go farther but she always tries to keep it GP friendly, which I understand and respect but she always leaves me wanting more. 

I still can accept the eras/albums for what they are though.

I still love and want that Victoria's Secret show rose gown, Gorgeous! :legend:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ShayCristoforo

Joanne era was fine, because of the Super Bowl and Victoria's Secret. And some sweet songs on the album. 

But other than that, it was waaaay too many Million Reasons performances and other underwhelming performances. I appreciate the journey for Gaga, but even Gaga said that Joanne was a bit of a miss (because she was trying to heal her father, and that didn't happen).

And while Carpool karaoke, The Cure, even Super Bowl happened during this time, their successes weren't because of Joanne. They were successful due to her full catalog and because Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

I love A-yo, John Wayne,Joanne, Perfect Illusion, Come to mama, Hey girl , Angler down and Grigio Girls.

I like Diamond heart

meh  millions reasons ( I can't connect to the song, but I can understand the point)

I don't like Dancing in circles, Sinner's prayer, Just another day

Overall it's a good album for me. 

RenegAde
50 minutes ago, Reginald said:

@ me coming into the thread to leave a shady lil LMAO react but then seeing how much effort @RenegAde put into the OP, so I decided not to :bear:

:kara: we love a considerate king 

Archived