💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga IG: Crystalized Sine HausLabs Makeup

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Omg this outfit and look would look PERFECT for the chorus of 911! Imagine her up close to the camera with technical wires around her like this shot, but with that outfit, and with the camera movement from this scene in You And I! :firega:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdNOBKIBdYaZUX6rHGzyy

d5ljl3a-0b83549b-c579-48c4-b89a-4fced0e0

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

the way I was looking stalking the Haus Labs website yesterday :bear: chile lemme grab my credit card 

Inb4 it says sold out!

fL6U6ti.gif

Lorde Von Kok

The sales are not on the new stuff :neyde: I call corporate. 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

TheFame Monster

She really made a deal with Apple to record the Stupid Love video on iPhone and they couldn’t even give her the latest one :billie:

Blastertoyo
9 hours ago, Regina George said:

Idk I don’t think it’s just that but we’ll see.. 

She showed us her VMA hair and nails before her performance too

this look is too intricate to just be for ig 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

It's kinda sad that she has to state in every photo now "makeup by me" to prevent people from destroying Sarah in the comments (and also insulting Gaga herself along the way because she actually did the makeup)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's kinda sad that she has to state in every photo now "makeup by me" to prevent people from destroying Sarah in the comments (and also insulting Gaga herself along the way because she actually did the makeup)

I think she has improved a lot since last summer in both makeup and photo

Pennywise

Beauty brands should leave this "love yourself! ❤️❤️❤️" thing tbh. It sounds fake, even coming from Gaga. 

Like, you want to sell makeup and have people conform to societal beauty standards, Karen. No need to put bows on it. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, JustTea said:

Reminded me of this somehow :legend:

10GAGA-superJumbo.jpg

10 hours ago, platinumpixels said:

The sine placement reminds me of the ARTPOP mask, I love it!

ADFC78-E3-A850-4-BF7-8-FD8-61-FCAEA44334

please enlighten me to death

Those looks like rashes, undo it Gaga!! :bradley:

I actually shudders when I first saw it omg no :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CHROMATICON

For those complaining about this being a "wasted" look just for Insta (for the moment) need to realize that the power social media holds is huge, a good Instagram feed with gorgeous looks and makeup is something this generation sees as a must for today's stars. In my opinion, Gaga's insta is a bit messy and needs more effort. I remember when we had HAUS EDITORIALS and I was so excited cuz I thought we would get those regularly and her feed would look amazing. 

Personally I'm a sucker for aesthetically pleasing Instagram feeds or see effort on social image. Some say it's a shallow thing but I love it. Gaga's current Insta consists on too much selfies, some gorgeous, some others look like the camera was greasy :billie: and some very auntie-like posts. 

I'm sure Gaga doesn't care about that, cuz she has more to sell than just her image, but still, it'd be nice to see more effort put into her social media presence. 

Archived