Sign in to follow this  
life

Gaga posts Amy Winehouse

Suuus
15 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Of all the albums I've ever heard, I think Back To Black is the best.

It is so strong and raw, and appealing. The music and the vocals are just impeccable. I have yet to find an album as solid as Back To Black. 

We only said goodbye with words i died a hundred times you go back to her and il go back to us i love this song  

• Love 1

alsemanche
1 hour ago, anonanon said:

You were a much better person than they said.

This is so heartbreaking tbh. She really deserved so much better.

• Like 1

sickandtired
31 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Has she ever covered Amy? Id love to hear her take on a song like Love is Losing Game

the way I came here to say exactly THIS 😭 this one or "You Know I'm No Good" it'd sound amazing! 

• YAAAS 1

River
37 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:
Imagine if they collabed like what they both did with Tony 

or on a Mark Ronson record/album together 
:enigma:

eeeeeh Amy was a not an easy girl, she probably would hate Gaga and talk sh-t about her in every single interview lol :spin:

I still don't understand why she hated Dido so much lol, she was so mean to her :laughga:

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Lord Temptation

I wonder if they ever met. I am almost sure they did :kara:

YaaaasGaga

Amy Winehouse was my first love before Gaga. Truly two musical icons who would've made the most beautiful duets together if given the chance 

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, River said:

eeeeeh Amy was a not an easy girl, she probably would hate Gaga and talk sh-t about her in every single interview lol :spin:

I still don't understand why she hated Dido so much lol, she was so mean to her :laughga:

Yeah I get the vibe that Amy may not have liked "pop" music like what Gaga made in 2008/09/11

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

OMonster

Gaga so NEEDS to portray Amy in a biopic. 

Imagine the soundtrack :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

KanyeWest

She truly was. Now we have to endure Selala Gomez and be nice about every single she puts out even tho she has no talent and u can't pretend she does anymore:enigma:

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

KindHML

I was hoping for such a long time that Gaga would play Amy in a Biopic.. It would have SMASHED 

Anderson123

Ugh I miss her so much, can't believe she only made 2 albums but they are so good. I'll never forget the morning I woke up to find out she was dead, I read it here on GagaDaily actually, I wanted to believe it was a joke.

Edited by Anderson123

Reject False Icons

I wonder what Amy thought of her, probably she didn’t like her as any other pop star but maybe if she was introduced to her by Tony’s recommendation, they would have got along well :kara:

numb the flame
Just now, Reject False Icons said:

I wonder what Amy thought of her, probably she didn’t like her as any other pop star but maybe if she was introduced to her by Tony’s recommendation, they would have got along well :kara:

I'm thinking Amy may not have been very fond of Gaga in the early days (however Gaga said she loved Amy's style) I do think maybe either Tony or Mark would've introduced Gaga to Amy

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

Bottom

i feel like they would have collabed on joanne if amy was still alive at the time

RudraCNG

The voice of a generation. Back To Black is one of the best albums EVER.

Edited by RudraCNG