🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Billie Eilish and Finneas won't release an album during the pandemic

TheSlash

Billie Eilish‘s new album will not be released until she can safely tour, her brother and producer Finneas has said.

In a new interview with Australian newspaper The Herald Sun, Finneas said he didn’t want his or Eilish’s new albums to “be a bummer COVID record”.

“I have a desperate desire not to release them during COVID-19. It’s the vaccine record! I want it to be the album everyone’s out dancing in the streets to,” he said.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/new-billie-eilish-album-wont-be-released-during-the-pandemic-finneas-says-2752840?amp

If I see any hate or unnecessary shaming towards her and her brother in this thread, I will make contact the mods to permanently ban the users from this cult site

tenor.gif?itemid=11731426

:hor:

An original mess since 1995
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 5
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sexxx

it would be a different story if My Future didn't flop into oblivion / hit no. 1 :huntyga:

🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Like 25
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melisandre

I seem them fading away into obscurity where Finneas belongs! I “like” his music but it isn’t a “not release during covid-19” braggable level. 

Give me the password to the ****ing wi-fi!
  • Like 10
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 30

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melisandre
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Billie Eilish‘s new album will not be released until she can safely tour, her brother and producer Finneas has said.

In a new interview with Australian newspaper The Herald Sun, Finneas said he didn’t want his or Eilish’s new albums to “be a bummer COVID record”.

“I have a desperate desire not to release them during COVID-19. It’s the vaccine record! I want it to be the album everyone’s out dancing in the streets to,” he said.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/new-billie-eilish-album-wont-be-released-during-the-pandemic-finneas-says-2752840?amp

If I see any hate or unnecessary shaming towards her and her brother in this thread, I will make contact the mods to permanently ban the users from this cult site

tenor.gif?itemid=11731426

:hor:

Try it! 

Give me the password to the ****ing wi-fi!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

Since when does he or Billie make dance music? They literally make emo melancholic music :billie:

  • Like 33
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster
Just now, Melisandre said:

I seem them fading away into obscurity where Finneas belongs! I “like” his music but it isn’t a “not release during covid-19” braggable level. 

I see him fading and Billie splitting when he gets too controlling of her, her sound, and her career as she gets older and wants to take more control of her creativity. 

Then MAYBE she will make dance music but I don't put him or her and the word "dance" in the same sentence :billie:

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

She's gonna make us dance? interesting

before there was love there was silence
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 18
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
21st Century Karen

Do they know pandemic will be here in 2021 and, most likely, even in 2022? :billie:

  • Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 14

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Million Gypsies

I get what they mean, but like we already had a really good year in music so I don't mind if theres no music from them this year :shrug:  I enjoy their music, but I don't like how they kinda shaded artists releasing during this time to help heal those who are dealing with so much, I mean Billie did release My Future during the pandemic too.  To me at least, Chromatica has helped so much during quarantine and I get to dance around in my living room safely so :staymad:

  • Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Since when does he or Billie make dance music? They literally make emo melancholic music :billie:

I can only think of Bad Guy tbh. Maybe her next record is a dance album?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P

As always with Billie/Finneas threads, I finish reading the OP and then think before scrolling down “let’s see what does GGD find in here to hate on” :bear:

  • Like 7
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
raragaga
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

She's gonna make us dance? interesting

very slowly

xoxo
  • LMAO 29

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh

Dancing in the streets to? :bear:

That boy is a monster
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
777777777777777777

can't wait to dance to Billie 
giphy-downsized.gif

 

Edited by 777777777777777777
(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky

I know he means well, but he's just sooo pretentious and down-putting

Can't you try to feel? Never seen the future so real
  • Like 14
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 23

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...