Featured Posts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sarahb said:

Just conveniently ignoring the word 'requesting'

And let's not pretend people wouldn't be sharing it on here if it was allowed

If it's out there without his consent then YES IT'S CREEPY

If this happened to Gaga I'm sure you'd all be saying how awful this is for her, and shaming anyone posting it or requesting it. But because it happened to someone that makes your **** hard then suddenly it's acceptable :nails:

I cannot woth this “boys will be boys” mentality. “Gays want to see a d*** pic” 

uh yeah that’s weird if it’s against someone’s consent. I stg gays really drop consent if it’s not a violent rapist sitting in a bush or something. They cherry pick that ish when it’s convenient for them. This is a time when, yes, you might want to see his peen, you should be respectful. Sometimes respect means not getting what you want. The petulance lmao

JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, HybridAT said:

:toofunny:

On it girls!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

uh yeah that’s weird if it’s against someone’s consent. I stg gays really drop consent if it’s not a violent rapist sitting in a bush or something. They cherry pick that ish when it’s convenient for them. This is a time when, yes, you might want to see his peen, you should be respectful. Sometimes respect means not getting what you want. The petulance lmao

You sound pretty homophobic there. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

You sound pretty homophobic there. :bear:

Because I can identify that the gay community can be predatory? I’m speaking as a member of the queer community identifying toxic behavior. It’s not homophobic. I’m not saying they behave this way because they’re gay, I’m saying that a portion of the gay community condones socially violent behavior on others (like sharing nudes without consent, doxxing, shaming, etc.) out of entitlement.

JusKeepBreathin

I found something.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, Ziggy said:

Because I can identify that the gay community can be predatory? 

You should try to be more specific, because it sounds like you're generalizing all gay men as acting like predators just because they want to see the d*ck pic an actor posted himself. It's not that serious. You sound homophobic.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Galactic Mess
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I agree with all of this. It was likely a mistake and we should not exploit someone else's intimacy.

Nevertheless, I still want to see it :ohwell:

God Control
5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Finally someone with an ounce of the bare minimum of human decency. If this was Gaga, everyone would’ve blamed rape culture and violating personal space or some other complex word salad

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, God Control said:

Finally someone with an ounce of the bare minimum of human decency. If this was Gaga, everyone would’ve blamed rape culture and violating personal space or some other complex word salad

It's only a matter of time until she leaks her own d*ck pic. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived