A Decade of the Iconic 'Meat Dress'

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LG7 time now
27 minutes ago, Red said:

What if I told you I was so excited that she won VOTY and announced Born This Way that I didn't even pay attention to her dress and only realized it was meat the day after? :sharon: 

Gaga: “hold my meat purse” 

Red: “yasssss take that Moonman!!!!” 

30 minutes ago, Red said:

What if I told you I was so excited that she won VOTY and announced Born This Way that I didn't even pay attention to her dress and only realized it was meat the day after? :sharon: 

Honestly, kind of same. I was so shook by her announcing BTW and singing the chorus that I didn't even realize the gravity of what she wore and how it would be received in the days(years now) to come :toofunny:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

hardcore1996
48 minutes ago, Red said:

i didnt realize it was meat until later either 😂

21 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Gaga: “hold my meat purse” 

Red: “yasssss take that Moonman!!!!” 

I didn't even hear her telling Cher to hold her meat purse, I was too busy fangirling :flop: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LG7 time now
1 minute ago, Red said:

I didn't even hear her telling Cher to hold her meat purse, I was too busy fangirling :flop: 

That being said, I'm making fun of you but when I first saw it I didn't see it was meat either:billie: but I didn't speak english we'll say it's fine

SharkmanthaC

Even Alexa is spreading the word. 
9-B3-EF427-3-D3-C-4-C74-ABDE-CF95-DC52-A

I would like to also mention that I taught a whole new generation about this cultural moment. 

she/her/hers

DiskoBaby
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Even Alexa is spreading the word. 
9-B3-EF427-3-D3-C-4-C74-ABDE-CF95-DC52-A

I would like to also mention that I taught a whole new generation about this cultural moment. 

That question of her meat dress is so cool! It really became a pop culture moment.

Archived