💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Former staffer claims Ellen DeGeneres ‘tormented household workers’

Featured Posts

myluis617
3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Because she’s not the first mean person on Earth. It’s only being blown up because she’s a celebrity. 

Also a lot of the staff stories you hear is them complaining how they couldnt get in direct contact with ellen. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Red said:

Next we are gonna find out Ellen drinks unicorn blood

A staffer confirmed that she’s been holding Portia hostage in their house.:laughga:

HeavyMetalLover
4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Because she’s not the first mean person on Earth. It’s only being blown up because she’s a celebrity. Let’s go weed out all school bullies and mean bosses and burn them at the stake.

Famous lesbians get no slack, sis. Get with the program. :bear: We must burn the witch.

i don't remember ARTPOP

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Also a lot of the staff stories you hear is them complaining how they couldnt get in direct contact with ellen. 

How could we ignore this behavior?! Unacceptable!! :grr: F*ck ha!!!

i don't remember ARTPOP

Wolf Boy

So let me get this straight, she was paying them to do a job, that job had rules, they didn’t follow them to her liking, she told them so....and now she’s awful to work for?

myluis617
16 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

So let me get this straight, she was paying them to do a job, that job had rules, they didn’t follow them to her liking, she told them so....and now she’s awful to work for?

Just like that. Literally.

Chromatican
3 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Translation: Rich people can treat people however the **** they want and not be called out for it. 

TimisaMonster

Literally sounds like working for my ex boss...a total Karen, horrible old woman, bitter to the core, treated me and other employees like dirt and made them meltdown and cry, and let me go just a few weeks before quarantine 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived