Ready for another flop album :excited2:

3-E81-F17-C-A3-C4-46-BF-A76-B-3-A8-A7852

This is absolutely a flop.... yea right :awkney:

I couldn’t fit every country’s chart since the list was too long 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, whoresup said:

Doesn’t she still have a tour for FN that’s supposed to be in 2021? I don’t think the era is over yet

If she’s indeed working on a new album then remember that they take time to make anyways. A lot of artists start to work on their next album while in the middle of the previous era.

ToxicHot

YESSSSSS!!!! :woot:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

CHROMATICCOLORS

PLOT TWIST: it is a silicone disguise and it is actually the blessed madonna underneath it.

Drg2zyjVsAEeMPi.jpg

Nothing ever stays the same, nothing ever changes.

guys she is planning a re release of Future Nostalgia. It's known knowledge. I'm not sure that she is working on an entirely new album just yet. She still wants to tour specifically the Future Nostalgia album and to keep the era alive she said she is planning a re release / Side B

Gagz4Gaga
2 hours ago, Jed said:

Jesus how miserable is your life

Miserable due to the current pandemic yes but in general my life is pretty lit :billie:

2 hours ago, Twitter said:

That’s not nice. :billie:

Just being honest here. I could pick two/three huge bops and that’s probably it. :bear:

2 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

This is not a Katy Perry thread, sis :billie:

Anyway, excited for new music after the universally acclaimed Future Nostalgia :legend:

I don’t get the universal acclaim really. I enjoyed her debut album so much but this one was underwhelming as a body of work. :bear:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Gagz4Gaga
55 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

3-E81-F17-C-A3-C4-46-BF-A76-B-3-A8-A7852

This is absolutely a flop.... yea right :awkney:

I couldn’t fit every country’s chart since the list was too long 

She’s a huge hitmaker with singles but not exactly an ‘album artist’ if we are being honest here. :bear:

nostalgia’s for geeks

5 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She’s a huge hitmaker with singles but not exactly an ‘album artist’ if we are being honest here. :bear:

The album reached top 5, even top 3 in almost every country though, and i wouldn’t necessarily call it a flop

Million Gypsies
26 minutes ago, dit said:

guys she is planning a re release of Future Nostalgia. It's known knowledge. I'm not sure that she is working on an entirely new album just yet. She still wants to tour specifically the Future Nostalgia album and to keep the era alive she said she is planning a re release / Side B

Omg like how she did her debut album? :woot:  I love the complete edition of her first album as well as Future Nostalgia, so if she serves us hits like Physical, DSN, Levitating, and Hallucinate, then I'm all for it :vegas:.  Now, about the alleged re-release of Chromatica :triggered:

1 minute ago, MillionGypsies said:

Omg like how she did her debut album? :woot:  I love the complete edition of her first album as well as Future Nostalgia, so if she serves us hits like Physical, DSN, Levitating, and Hallucinate, then I'm all for it :vegas:.  Now, about the alleged re-release of Chromatica :triggered:

There’s no alleged re-release of Chromatica, only a fandom wishful thinking :huntyga:

ELECTROHEART

I hope she brings a new fresh sound a-la New Rules, I still bop to it, is a HYMN and keep sounding good :lolly:

FN aged like milk for me (maybe thanks to Chromabiblica :firega:) , at this point I find 80s sound a bit bored :oops:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

GreenDiamond
3 hours ago, Jed said:

Jesus how miserable is your life

Really? Dragging some artist is one thing but saying those personal insults because someone dragged your fav is really new low 

Archived