šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max loves Lady Gaga

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Just now, Lord Temptation said:

She ā€œthinksā€ Lady Gaga is talented? Honey, the whole world knows Lady Gaga is talented. Iā€™m not shading her, I just find this answer very scripted. She knew how to deflect the question and make it about sexism in the industry rather than actually discuss Gagaā€™s artistry and her influence on modern pop.

I mean... Why would she discuss ā€œGagaā€™s artistry and her influence on modern popā€?Ā 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I mean... Why would she discuss ā€œGagaā€™s artistry and her influence on modern popā€?Ā 

The question was about artistry. If Ava was not influenced by GagaĀ she should simply say so and just admit that any comparisons with her are coincidental. Otherwise, if she was a Gaga fan growing up and Gaga made some sort of impact on her artistry, thenĀ admit that as well. Otherwise the question will just keep on coming up over and over and over again.Ā 

flyaway

They compare them because of the Ma ma ma ma my hook on SBP, ans because they look alike.Ā 

But also is the type of music she makes.Ā 

1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

It's funny how people compare though just because I make pop music and I have blonde hair.

No girl, that's not why people compare you two. They compare you to Gaga because it's glaringly obvious that you are inspired by her looks, sound and everything else.Ā 

RedOne?

The outfits?

Hell, even her recent visuals are hardcore Chromatica vibes. It's all entirely too similar to chalk it up to "pop music and blonde hair".Ā 

I'm not saying she's copying her, but at the very least she's "honoring" Gaga, just like how Gaga spoke about it in 5 Foot 2.Ā 

RainingOnMe
34 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I don't get why you guys drag her so much.Ā 

For being "fans" of a woman who preaches nothing but love and kindness, they sure are hypocritical aren't they?Ā :awkney:

Ava is a sweetheart and I wish her the best.

59 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

She ā€œthinksā€ Lady Gaga is talented? Honey, the whole world knows Lady Gaga is talented. Iā€™m not shading her, I just find this answer very scripted. She knew how to deflect the question and make it about sexism in the industry rather than actually discuss Gagaā€™s artistry and her influence on her.

Insane. Mental institution

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Regina George

Girl.. Itā€™s not about blonde hair and pop music.. You literally try to look like her and you even worked with her most famous producer even after people people called you out. At this point itā€™s playing stupid but ohĀ well.Ā 

I like her style and vibe tho.Ā 

23 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

Girl what are you talking about Ava is gorgeousĀ :deadbanana:

542023d6375f0676250b2e13044b658f.jpg7c521eb3d25881bed2bf9357f91f71cb.jpg

Ava-Max-e1546612377511.jpg

These pictures were just proving my pointĀ :heart:

sheā€˜s not ugly by any means itā€™s just that sheā€™s super plain and Gagaā€™s an explicit beauty

Ā 

crybrowz
1 minute ago, Gagi said:

These pictures were just proving my pointĀ :heart:

sheā€˜s not ugly by any means itā€™s just that sheā€™s super plain and Gagaā€™s an explicit beauty

Ā 

Ā 

11 minutes ago, Varys said:

Insane. Mental institution

^^

Archived