❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

Is the JoCalderone twitter account just a fan?

Bottom

Featured Posts

https://twitter.com/JoCalderone

So when that madeon interview was being discussed by fans that account sent a cryptic tweet making it seem like it was Gaga also confirming the news, but now madeon has said he was just speculating, meaning the jocalderone account knew as much as the fans thought they knew :derpga: Is it just a fan behind that account after all? I also thought it was strange when the account wished beyonce happy birthday,  if gaga wanted to do that she would have from her own account or texted her or something, not say it from the account of an alter ego that she won't even see. In conclusion i think it is a fan 

It was Nicola who started the Jo account, and the Haus and Gaga both interacted with it. It's most likely Nicola tweeting, and Gaga sometimes.

I like dancin', and ponies....

Sneaky Oliver

Well if you’re living between reality and fantasy, Jo is still a real person :bear:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

warhol killer
19 minutes ago, Sunny said:

It was Nicola who started the Jo account, and the Haus and Gaga both interacted with it. It's most likely Nicola tweeting, and Gaga sometimes.

yes but

4 hours ago, malazam said:

You know that if the username is available when u mention it and I change mine to it... I will show up as the acc mentioned, right?

The account was made in 2009. You can modify your username.

You can see the interactions of the acc, a fan just changed his username when Perez Hilton posted a pic of Gaga impersonating Jo Calderone in June of 2010.

The person behind it just deleted their previous tweets.

It's fake like the Natali and Yuji acc.

I think that's a different account.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Why wouldn't it be real? Gaga used it a bunch of times didn't she?

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

All the old posts are still there. Even some friendly Perez Hilton banter! :shocked: No one else but Gaga or her directly involved team would be able to use it unless they had the password, it wasn't deleted. I don't think it's some fan account. But I believe it's Gaga in character as Jo posting on it. It's not like it's really that unusual, that post wishing Beyonce happy Bday has Jo Calderone at the awards show dancing along to Beyonce singing.

10 minutes ago, Meta Mart said:

All the old posts are still there. Even some friendly Perez Hilton banter! :shocked: No one else but Gaga or her directly involved team would be able to use it unless they had the password, it wasn't deleted. I don't think it's some fan account. But I believe it's Gaga in character as Jo posting on it. It's not like it's really that unusual, that post wishing Beyonce happy Bday has Jo Calderone at the awards show dancing along to Beyonce singing.

They could have deleted the account and a fan could have changed his username to it, it would still show all the old posts when you search for the username. 

3 minutes ago, Bottom said:

They could have deleted the account and a fan could have changed his username to it, it would still show all the old posts when you search for the username. 

I'm not so sure about that. I'm pretty sure when you delete an account it deletes all your posts too, and anyone changing to that or making a new one as that shouldn't get the posts from the old deleted account. Others posts interacting with the account may still lurk around but they'd be pointing to an inactive user, or maybe they'd post to this new user, but Jo's posts shouldn't and I think wouldn't be there.

Also you have to ask, why would they delete the account? They wouldn't!

Danny Milk
7 minutes ago, Bottom said:

It doesn't work that way, i stole someones old @/ and it didn't come up with all their old posts

I guess it doesn't really matter

PaulaMonster13

Also if you look at the Jo acc's old tweets, there's one from august 27th 2010 where he mentions Born This Way. The first time we officially knew about Born This Way was at the 2010 VMAs right? The award show took place on september 12th, almost two weeks after that tweet

Archived