Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madeon debunks 911 being a single: "I was just speculating, I have no clue"

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
4 minutes ago, NathanC said:

I went to all 4 911 thread and I have to say, we clown ourselves daily. When’s the next countdown mr rogers clown GIF

Whenever you wish honey

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover
34 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Hmm what happens next :green:

Find out on

Reveal hidden contents

1200px-Sean_Cody_logo.svg.png

I can’t even imagine. 0000-2.jpg

i don't remember ARTPOP

you guys really gotta stop believing people know something just because they're semi related to the project. This kind of stuff is known by the label, gaga, and basically nobody else. Just WAIT!!! you'll see what happens!!! lmao 

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

you guys really gotta stop believing people know something just because they're semi related to the project. This kind of stuff is known by the label, gaga, and basically nobody else. Just WAIT!!! you'll see what happens!!! lmao 

he literally produced the song lol :poot:

3 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Wouldn't the producer know this kind of stuff? I mean, he's probably entitled to some nice royalties if that's the case.

2 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

he literally produced the song lol :poot:

why would you have to notify a producer, a writer, or anyone else about your single choice? They aren't involved in the promotion of the material. That's what I'm saying. 

Just now, The Clown said:

Wouldn't the producer know this kind of stuff? I mean, he's probably entitled to some nice royalties if that's the case.

Just now, SEANGT said:

why would you have to notify a producer, a writer, or anyone else about your single choice? They aren't involved in the promotion of the material. That's what I'm saying. 

what I said above. Also I don't think they're entitled to that info, they'll just get a bigger paycheck soon. It's not something they need to know for any reason. 

buzzkill
Just now, SEANGT said:

No she doesn’t HAVE to. But wouldn’t be so delusional to think that she might had. :trollga:

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

I’m sure he has access to know when music he has produced is going to be widely released as a single.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, ARTPOPe said:

Guess he won't be back for LG7.

Another one bites the dust...

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

How to find this gif please tell me  :giveup:

1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

Richy literally shared the Madeon quote on Instagram, further confirming the info

I agreed with you this morning but now it's obvious. After all he's not her producer, he's her friend AND producer 

Archived