💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Mr Eazi, Major Lazer, Nicki Minaj, K4Mo - Oh My Gawd

Miichael

Featured Posts

Miichael

Mr Eazi and Major Lazer just released their new single "Oh My Gawd" featuring Nicki Minaj and K4Mo, along with an accompanying dance video!

"The track, a fusion of dancehall, afrobeats and EDM sounds which takes lyrical inspiration from reggae classics by Black Uhuru and Baby Cham, is the first single from Mr Eazi’s Something Else EP out in October."
“This record was really fun to make,” Mr Eazi says, “and it’s crazy how it went from hearing a K4mo intro in the studio with Fred Again, to me jumping on it and then Diplo hopping in! And Walshy hitting me up to say it’s a banger—next thing Nicki is on it! Been a journey really, like two years in the making and I can’t wait to perform it at my next festival!”

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

TimisaMonster

What's with all these songs now being titled "OMG" like... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

sounds like something i would enjoy at a party or something but i won't be giving it my stream points  :ohwell:

... and now i just sit in silence.

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

sounds like something i would enjoy at a party or something but i won't be giving it my stream points  :ohwell:

Except u already did, we all are barbz deep inside dont liegiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295876322e3bf6df7a46 

2 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Cool one but why it's not available on Spotify & Apple music? :hmm:

It is on spotify sis

Archived