đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

Economy

I don't think there should be a rule against foul comments against Gaga, even if they aren't nice. Gaga does push love, tolerance, and acceptance, but she also believes in freedom and being able to express your opinion.

mo one is making it a rule, everyone is just saying we shouldn't do that (which is true)

and yeah she believes in freedom of expression, but did she ever say to do it in a hurtful way???

We're discussing it in Modland right now :sweat:

Honestly, I'd suggest certain people here need to re-evaluate why they're here if they feel that it's totally fine to make disgusting, disrespectful remarks about her, and ESPECIALLY about her appearance.

just dont make it excessive.

I mean, i understand total trash talk and stuff like that...

but ive dealt with some over zealous mods in the past that every little thing was against the rule, if some of those mods take that too heart, you might say you didnt like a certain song or dress and all of a sudden u get a strike :crossed:

Edited by Economy

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Aaliyah

• Envi

Top Posters In This Topic

mo one is making it a rule, everyone is just saying we shouldn't do that (which is true)

and yeah she believes in freedom of expression, but did she ever say to do it in a hurtful way???

just dont make it excessive.

I mean, i understand total trash talk and stuff like that...

but ive dealt with some over zealous mods in the past that every little thing was against the rule, if some of those mods take that too heart, you might say you didnt like a certain song or dress and all of a sudden u get a strike :crossed:

Nah, as long as you're not an ass about it, that's just somebody expressing their opinion

What *I* have a problem with is when users feel like they can get away with making disrespectful remarks about the way she looks. I mean, from the top of my head, over the past few weeks, I've read users calling her "fat", "flabby", OH, and she needs plastic surgery, apparently!

EvilChromatica

Thanks so much Jase :worship2: But fairness we should make a poll if GGD users would want this rule. I don't want to disappoint other GGD users that might think that this is unfair. We need a majority vote :)

BloodyM

I don't think there should be a rule against foul comments against Gaga, even if they aren't nice. Gaga does push love, tolerance, and acceptance, but she also believes in freedom and being able to express your opinion.

True that. I never commented on Gaga's weight gain before and i'm happy that she's in a happy place atm but tbh i personally think that now gaga & her team should watch out on certain items she wears as they might not be as flattering/do justice to her body shape. Like i said i have nothing against her recent weight gain, and tbh she should stop talking about it if she's truly that happy. Just live and let live :)

Edited by BloodyM

it's fake guys. gaga wasn't on lm chat in brazil (and brazil is with an z not with an s, gaga couldnt make this mistake). its fake :) :) :)

Edited by naturalbornkill

EvilChromatica

it's fake guys. gaga wasn't on lm chat in brazil (and brazil is with an z not with an s, gaga couldnt make this mistake). its fake :)))))

receipts?? ;)

Stupid retards. Seems like the Born This Way message was nothing for them. I'm ashamed to be affiliated with that fanbase sometimes. But I'm here for Gaga, not those disrespectful fuks.

>calls people stupid retards

>preaches about BTW message

Not trying to shade or anything...

And the weight thing is still relevant? Can't people let it die? I think she's fine in any shape or form (DESPITE the fact that the "leaked" pics were obviously photoshopped) and anyone would be a fool to say otherwise, but she's the biggest popstar in the planet; it's just invetiable that she's gonna have to deal with ignorance within her own fanbase.

it's fake guys. gaga wasn't on lm chat in brazil (and brazil is with an z not with an s, gaga couldnt make this mistake). its fake :) :) :)

It's BRASIL in Portuguese

junglejim4322

She isn't even fat? Society is ****ed. If she was skinny they all would say : Ew, oh my god. So skinny, she looks tired, she needs to gain weight..

But when she does : Ew, she gained weight? Wtf, she needs to loose weight. Ew, etc...

People are never happy. In my case, I'll love Gaga no matter how she look likes, you like an artist for her talent, music, etc. after all.

Medias , society <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edited by dopemonsterkid

ARTPOP Gypsy

Honestly, I'd suggest certain people here need to re-evaluate why they're here if they feel that it's totally fine to make disgusting, disrespectful remarks about her, and ESPECIALLY about her appearance.

Yes! :clap:

hausofandrew

she's gonna have to deal with ignorance within her own fanbase.

Excuse me no.

"Thinking I purposefully copied Madonna's song would be retarded," said in a fit of hurt and anger because she had been relentlessly attacked by the media for weeks on this subject and still was =/= calling people stupid retards (and she apologized, what more do you want)

Reading comprehension, getting facts straight and intentions around here... :roll:

Edited by Nissa