💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I've never been out of hand or rude, that's an opinion. I would never say something even implying someone else's death, like you did. That is ****ing disgusting.

I don't take it so seriously, I am baffled at the responses, how people can accuse someone of being so terrible and negative, when they're saying things like "go die" or "stop breathing", meanwhile I'm saying things like "it's not healthy to be overweight, at least she's happy" :lmao:

I'm really afraid to know what your version of not overweight is. :toofunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Aaliyah

• Envi

Top Posters In This Topic

:fail:

Would you like the public going over your image and make comments like you could lose some weight, tighten up that tummy, or you look rather unhealthy? Do you not see how that is shallow or rude? Yes, that is no license to be rude and threatening to these people, but I'm sure you can understand how offending that is not just to Gaga but others who only wish they be in shape as close as Gaga's body.

So before you play referee with your sighs and face palms, try getting the context of the situation and understand where people are coming from. Please, tell me you do not endorse what they are saying... :fail:

Put your hands up... đŸ–€

Would you like the public going over your image and make comments like you could lose some weight, tighten up that tummy, or you look rather unhealthy? Do you not see how that is shallow or rude? Yes, that is no license to be rude and threatening to these people, but I'm sure you can understand how offending that is not just to Gaga but others who only wish they be in shape as close as Gaga's body.

So before you play referee with your sighs and face palms, try getting the context of the situation and understand where people are coming from. Please, tell me you do not endorse what they are saying... :fail:

OKAY. what the hell is wrong with you seriously??? I'm all about LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE, thats why I dont like seeing people being b---hy and rude to each other about gaga's weight and what they believe is pretty or not. Everybody has the right to their opinions and you can't change that. It is possible to let people know your opinion without being sarcastic, rude or judgmental like so many people here.

You don't know me, don't make me say things I didn't. I meant that people should stop being rude to each other and go out take a deep breath and go on with their lifes. :noparty:

pierodinero

I think some people are being bullied by an angry mob of fans :/ I'm sorry :(

Sucks to see us doing the very thing we are complaining about.

On the other hand, what I learned from this thread is that Gaga is more connected to her fanbase than we think and we need to show some respect to her, especially after the hard years she's gone through. She's constantly busting her ass to deliver great work and it's mainly for her fans. In that sense, I do believe that any opinions posted on this site about Gaga should be edifying.

I think some people are being bullied by an angry mob of fans :/ I'm sorry :(

Sucks to see us doing the very thing we are complaining about.

On the other hand, what I learned from this thread is that Gaga is more connected to her fanbase than we think and we need to show some respect to her, especially after the hard years she's gone through. She's constantly busting her ass to deliver great work and it's mainly for her fans. In that sense, I do believe that any opinions posted on this site about Gaga should be edifying.

Agree with you. :hug:

Batwings

I'm afraid this is what happens when your fanbase is chiefly made from teens and queens.

She can preach all she wants about love, acceptance and self-confidence but the reality is that a lot of her fans just couldn't give a ****. They're as shallow, immature and mean spirited as the next person.

This, sadly, is an unfortunate truth about our culture. As an adult, I've experienced more negativity (I'm loathe to use the term "bullying," considering my experiences with it as a teenager) from the gay community than from any other demographic, namely other gay men who have criticized my appearance. I just don't understand how members of a community that is often so disparaged by the general populace can treat other members with such disdain and vileness on the basis of such shallow criteria.

This is just highly appalling... And to make it worse, she herself read those remarks from her supposed fans of all people... There's constructive criticism, and there's just blatant cheap shot which often than not is just a bunch of nonsense. After all the things Gaga had done and continuously doing for her fans, this is the kind of snide remarks she'd get from some of her fans? How unfortunate. :smh:

THANK YOU. Some people seem to be so caught up in defending their "right to my opinion" that they forget the difference between critique/criticism and pure mean-spiritedness. Although, judging from some of the posts I've read, some people don't actually UNDERSTAND the difference.

Lady Palutena

He's been shallow and rude. She may be going out of line with some of her rhetoric, but I can see where her passion comes from

Right, I mean I'm not for bullying but every single post, every one I've come across has been rude and negative from him. And for all I know, all his posts are.

I mean, I'm not going to forget that this is the user that was saying, she is definitely looking unhealthy and he didn't care what GaGa read or how she felt. He was saying any amount of flab is unhealthy and calling those who disagreed with him uneducated ****s.

Like really, people are sensitive about those types of comments. And his arrogance is evident.

That makes me angry because GaGa has the best and most honest relationship with her fans, she's shared things with us that are near and dear to her. When the media is saying it, fine but when it's from people who claim to be her fans it's like WTF really???

Edited by Peach Blossom
Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Right, I mean I'm not for bullying but every single post, every one I've come across has been rude and negative from him. And for all I know, all his posts are.

I mean, I'm not going to forget that this is the user that was saying he didn't care what GaGa read or how she felt. He was saying any amount of flab is unhealthy

Like really, people are sensitive about those types of comments.

That makes me angry because GaGa has the best and most honest relationship with her fans, she's shared things with us that are near and dear to her.

I understand. However, let us try to draw a positive from this and learn how to treat other people who are sensitive on these issues. :hug:

Put your hands up... đŸ–€

Allison M

Colours is just one person saying that though....

I hope she isn't talking about GGD because 99.9% of us thing Gaga is so s-xy and absolutely beautiful. She shouldn't even worry about her weight as it is not even an issue. She looks great for ****s sake!

She looks so much better than she ever was! Prefer her now!

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Awww :( gaga :( but I don't get it.. why are people talking **** about her body.. she looks great and healthy but most of all she looks happy :)

seriously am I going blind? She's not even fat...

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉