Gaga says no single in January.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MkG3q.jpg

Ugh...... :eyeroll:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........

I could ****ing cry right now...

Having a meltdown right now :cry: :cry: :cry:

Like honestly how much time does this b---h need :nails:

you cray cray lil monsters need to wait :nails:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

You people were expecting it in January... why? She never said we'd have it in January.

I'd expect a February release at the earliest. April sounds fitting. The only reason she'd release it in February is so she could play it at the BTWB in NA but she has no obligation.

I'm fine with waiting because plenty of other artists will be releasing music in the next months.

babygagaloo

I also think February (and prabably a show at Grammys?)

Edited : Just noticed she had 0 Grammy nomination this year so she probably not be there LOL

Alien Tulip

It was obvious, she's not performing at the grammys. The new single will most likely be released at the end of march and ARTPOP will be released in June at the earliest

:roll: it's never going to be out

ARTPOP is just a big joke that she's going to tease us with forever. It is never coming out. She's not actually working on anything.

:josip:

htrllllsem

I can't wait anymore, Born this way is so ****ing old like omg, I'm so sick of this, Like I've said before:

Chakramonster: I don't Even Care anymore

Hope ARTPOP isn't a gay techno, dubstep mess, I would be so disappointed and leave.

FATCAT

What wrecked me is that for about a 2 month stretch at the begging of this year she said 2012 next album release, and now it's a past January :/ but still, must wait :D

Purr more, hiss less.

pink sushi

:noparty:

Looks like the NA leg won't be getting that single..... It probably won't be out til after the tour now...

Archived