đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Valentino Voce Viva - Body Lotion

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Could at least say “Valentino x Gaga”. What is this really?  Just a product she is shilling that doesn’t even have her name on it?

they'll probably still sell it after Gaga contract end and maybe someone else will be face of this  fragrance.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

joannesrats
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

they'll probably still sell it after Gaga contract end and maybe someone else will be face of this  fragrance.

After the initial promotion of a fragrance they probably won’t do that 

Reject False Icons

it's still dirty expensive. I miss Fame and the economy back in 2012:huntyga: when I could afford it

31 minutes ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

It’s a beautiful and delicate smell! I just got mine today. I love the bottle as well 

Im deffo gonna buy it next week, the bottle looks amazing!

GagaSine

I got my perfume in the mail yesterday, and I enjoy the scent more than i thought I would! I would love the lotion tbh but it’s out of my price range and my skin is sensitive. 

littlepotter
36 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Could at least say “Valentino x Gaga”. What is this really?  Just a product she is shilling that doesn’t even have her name on it?

Why are you being so aggressive, is it that unusual for celebrities to make brand deals and appear in the ads of high-profile products?

chaeri pls

42 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It’s a sponsorship. She’s the face of the product and being paid for it. She didn’t create the frangrance/it’s not her product.

ShayCristoforo

I wish I wasn't so ashy. This cute stuff won't do it for me. 

I need an XL bottle of Jergens. lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

MonsterPug
8 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I wish I wasn't so ashy. This cute stuff won't do it for me. 

I need an XL bottle of Jergens. lol

Try the cerave tub. It’s amazing for dry skin 

Archived