💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Valentino Voce Viva - Body Lotion

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

ConnorFilm

Makes me wish she would just re-release all her FAME perfume products. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Yep, for people expecting Haus Labs skin care products, pretty much that ain't happening :emma: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LeJudas
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Is it just me or do the body lotions only ever vaguely smell like the actual perfumes?

I think it's so it's not overwhelming especially using it all over the body the smell could probably be annoying or irritating to the nose/skin  I'm guessing

donatellab
2 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Makes me wish she would just re-release all her FAME perfume products. 

I used 10 bottles of The Fame perfume, and i’d buy 20 more if she re-released them :bear:

She/Her/Hers

MonsterPug
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

Cant wait to smell the fragrance next week!

It’s a beautiful and delicate smell! I just got mine today. I love the bottle as well 

Could at least say “Valentino x Gaga”. What is this really?  Just a product she is shilling that doesn’t even have her name on it?

joannesrats
11 minutes ago, Red said:

Yep, for people expecting Haus Labs skin care products, pretty much that ain't happening :emma: 

What on earth gave you that impression :bear:

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Could at least say “Valentino x Gaga”. What is this really?  Just a product she is shilling that doesn’t even have her name on it?

She’s just the face of the fragrance. She has nothing to do with the formulation or anything, just advertising 

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It's just like the Tudor watch campaign. She's just the face of the fragrance. Gaga had nothing to do with the scent or anything, she's just the face that makes it sell. 

Archived