Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead final season 2022

Randomperson

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I agree, the new series coming out in October call TWD: World Beyond claims that it will have the answers to Rick to try get people to watch it, the Daryl and Carol spin off sounds completely pointless. Everything about it just screams money to me. I wish they would either just continue the main series and work the ideas for the spin offs into the main show or not at all, or just end it completely

Didn't Rick die? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Why do people comment saying “glad it’s ending should’ve ended” but you don’t watch it anyway? What bothers you about a show going on that you don’t even watch? 😂 

anyway... Angela Kang is great and I’m excited to see what she does. The Rick Movie coming and more content. I’m happy for new stuff from different shows. 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

Didn't Rick die? 

No, he was taken by helicopter somewhere. Then it was found out that he’s alive. Michonne is trying to find him. 

May I Read You? 😎

Oriane

Stopped in the middle of season 8, it was becoming ridiculous... Anything interesting happened since ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

10 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Why do people comment saying “glad it’s ending should’ve ended” but you don’t watch it anyway? What bothers you about a show going on that you don’t even watch?

I have never understood that logic. 

People do it about movie franchises as well. 

"I hate those movies, they need to stop making them."

IMG-3975.jpg

Randomperson
5 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Stopped in the middle of season 8, it was becoming ridiculous... Anything interesting happened since ?

Season 9 & 10 are a lot better than season 7 & 8. Season 9 has Rick’s departure & the beginning of The Whisperers. Some of the best episodes are in those two seasons imo

Oriane
1 minute ago, Randomperson said:

Season 9 & 10 are a lot better than season 7 & 8. Season 9 has Rick’s departure & the beginning of The Whisperers. Some of the best episodes are in those two seasons imo

I heard it got a bit better with the new showrunner.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I have never dated a show that was so often begging me to leave it. It pulls and pushes me away, back and forth. I doubt I will watch anything offered outside of the main show, but I guess I kind of have to stick around for now and see how they end this story. lol. I was ready to leave after the airing of this up and coming finale, now I may have to push on for a bit. AGAIN.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• 2 weeks later...
Dominic

I'm pretty sad to see it go. I was at the point of quitting when Tara died but stuck around and im glad I did. This series has been the best in years. When does the final ep air btw? It got postponed due to covid but I'm certain I've not missed it? 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

TimisaMonster
On 9/9/2020 at 10:15 AM, Reject False Icons said:

I gave up on season 7, it’s been so boring since then :interestinga:

I'm currently on season 7 and its taken me MONTHS to finish...its so boring but I heard the other seasons after get better :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

On 9/9/2020 at 10:04 AM, Eido said:

Omg... They want to milk TWD as much as possible, with the three movies, and now new spin offs and a number of them still not announced. 

STOP. :saladga: with the same showrunners. It's gonna be completely messy and they are not even open to new ideas from new creators. 

You don’t have to watch them :vegas:

Archived