🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  

BLM supporters harass black store manager and elderly couple

Varys
Just now, Giorno Giovanna said:

ok ok, it's just an observation, I agree.

I shouldn't have claimed what your goal was with that post. Sorry :fatcat:

I agree You shouldn’t have claimed a lot of things

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Like 3

Giorno Giovanna
5 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Portland has been burning for 100 days straight, yet no threads about it but somehow it’s always right wing violence that seems to get hit threads. This thread and the one about the boy and his MAGA hat seem to be notable exceptions. 

Nobody pays attention to left wing violence because apparently it doesn’t exist. 

exactly my point, I think you said it better than me 

people don't get the full picture, just one side

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Thanks 1

HeavyMetalLover
22 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I don’t think it’s edgy but it sure is often accurate :lolga:

Why is it always rich white liberal kids, here to save the day by fetishising a protest movement surrounding a social struggle they're totally removed from, all whilst trashing the properties of people who have less money than their own families under the false guise of 'justice'. You just gotta laugh at them :lolga:

Not sure how productive it is to make statements like the post of yours I was quoting is in discussions of racial justice. It comes across as mocking without adding much else of value to the conversation.

i don't remember ARTPOP

alsemanche

@Admin @Glamourpuss @FATCAT @CyanLights @PartySick 

I think you need to see OP + thread. The user has repeatedly posted lowkey white supremacist posts and has gone to amazing extents to justify racism. Idk why they're not banned yet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Giorno Giovanna
12 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Holy motherf*cking sh*t. The lengths to which the OP is going to justify a racial murder :saladga: the unhealthy amount of gaslighting and mental gymnastics :saladga:

I can't even imagine how triggering and deeply disturbing it must feel for Black members on this forum to see such repugnant racist propaganda run rampant.

Black lives f*cking matter. If you discredit the BLM movement just because of a few isolated incidents, you're not only trivializing a movement but also trivializing the value of life.

Why is there still not a rigorous zero-tolerance policy in place here against such blatant racism and bigotry?

@Admin @Zilla @PartySick @CyanLights @FATCAT please consider revoking posting privileges of these people because this is seriously not okay and please lock this thread, it's 5 pages too long already

7 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Agreed. The OP and the user’s responses is hatred disguised as intellectual discussion. The bias is blatant and offensive. There is no empathy or open mindedness to be found with this individual. Pure propaganda, like you said.

your mob like attitude and behaviour is disgusting. people like you are what's wrong with our current day and age.

free speech and rational discussion about serious topics is of fundamental importance. your emotional wellness has no place in that. if you don't want it then leave and pay attention to different more easy-going topics.

a big part of the US is on fire because of BLM, and not only the US, because it leaves ripples in other countries around the globe too.

it's important to talk about it in full detail and LISTEN TO ALL SIDES, not just your prefered side.

trying to shut down others with different opinions is disgusting and appaling. stop silencing black voices!

Edited by Giorno Giovanna
このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

KanyeWest
10 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Portland has been burning for 100 days straight, yet no threads about it but somehow it’s always right wing violence that seems to get hit threads. This thread and the one about the boy and his MAGA hat seem to be notable exceptions. 

Nobody pays attention to left wing violence because apparently it doesn’t exist. 

That doesn't shock you? Is a few people harassing others more shocking to you because they are black?

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

KanyeWest

a big part of the US is on fire because of BLM, and not only the US, because it leaves ripples in other countries around the globe too.

Giorno tell me where in the autopsy did you see George Floyd died of drugs? Why did you ignore my posts about it? Do you still believe asphyxiation is not murder? Do you think the leg-on-neck was pure decoration with no pressure on the neck? 

gag
25 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

yes this happens when people suffocate, but that doesn't proof it was the knee on the neck, rather than other factors.

this man said he can't breathe minutes before, I think it's more proof he would have still suffocated even if it wasn't for the knee. people die by drugs regularly :selena:

I... genuinely can't believe someone actually wrote this. Do you actually think the 'other factors' had more to do with his death than the KNEE suffocating his neck for EIGHT minutes straight?

You watched a clip of a police officer putting his entire body weight onto someone's neck and you left that thinking 'it was probably the drugs'?

You're arguing a point you don't even believe in to come off contrarian and enlightened. It's exhausting.

Edited by gag
headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

your mob like attitude and behaviour is disgusting. people like you are what's wrong with our current day and age.

free speech and rational discussion about serious topics is of fundamental importance. your emotional wellness has no place in that. if you don't want it then leave and pay attention to different more easy-going topics.

it's important to talk about it in full detail and LISTEN TO ALL SIDES, not just your prefered side.

You’re delusional if you believe any of that. Thanks for telling us we’re what’s wrong with the world. Clutch those pearls tight, sis. Good luck on the other side, GGD won’t miss you.

i don't remember ARTPOP

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

@Admin @Glamourpuss @FATCAT @CyanLights @PartySick 

I think you need to see OP + thread. The user has repeatedly posted lowkey white supremacist posts and has gone to amazing extents to justify racism. Idk why they're not banned yet. 

Ban Racists Daily

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • YAAAS 3

KanyeWest
30 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Why is it always rich white liberal kids, here to save the day by fetishising a protest movement surrounding a social struggle they're totally removed from

Why is it always rich white liberal kids, here to save the day by fetishising a protest movement  > What is the fetishization of the movement? Can you give examples?

surrounding a social struggle they're totally removed from > Do you think when a social struggle doesn't involve you that you shouldn't talk about it?

• Like 1

Giorno Giovanna
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Giorno tell me where in the autopsy did you see George Floyd died of drugs? Why did you ignore my posts about it? Do you still believe asphyxiation is not murder? Do you think the leg-on-neck was pure decoration with no pressure on the neck? 

give me a second, I am getting quoted by so many people, it's difficult to keep up with them all.

Do you think the leg-on-neck was pure decoration with no pressure on the neck? 

No, I don't think it was entirely for decoration. But I also don't think it is what killed him.

Being a police officer, having an huge strong man and unstable person in front of you that threatened a woman, it makes sense to put a knee NEAR the neck to put pressure IN CASE(!!!) he might get violent.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • LMAO 1

Daylight Jokers
38 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

George Floyd died, yes, and it's sad and shouldn't have happened. But it's not murder. He was on weird drugs and died.

Oh wow, you really went there.:fthis:

• Like 1

Giorno Giovanna
3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

You’re delusional if you believe any of that. Thanks for telling us we’re what’s wrong with the world. Clutch those pearls tight, sis. Good luck on the other side, GGD won’t miss you.

you are the one trying to shut me down, I don't do that to anyone who disagrees with me or believes other things. 

make it make sense sis 

:yennefer:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

KanyeWest

No, I don't think it was entirely for decoration. But I also don't think it is what killed him.

Being a police officer, having an huge strong man and unstable person in front of you that threatened a woman, it makes sense to put a knee NEAR the neck to put pressure IN CASE(!!!) he might get violent.

No, I don't think it was entirely for decoration > So you believe the police officer put pressure on his neck. 

But I also don't think it is what killed him. > So you believe although the police officer put pressure on his neck, drugs killed him.

Being a police officer, having an huge strong man and unstable person in front of you that threatened a woman, it makes sense to put a knee NEAR the neck to put pressure IN CASE(!!!) he might get violent. > So when the man has muscle and is claustrophobic or a crminal, he cannot die from pressure on his neck?

Where did you read in the autopsy that George Floyd died because of drugs? I will ask this again. 

• Like 2