🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  

BLM supporters harass black store manager and elderly couple

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

100% absolutely yes. No one should be murdered, no one should be harassed. No violence shall be done.

definition of murder is :

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

George Floyd died, yes, and it's sad and shouldn't have happened. But it's not murder. He was on weird drugs and died.

As can be seen in the FULL body cam footage where he claims to not be able to breathe even before some police officer put him on the ground

But surely the knee to the neck for eight minutes had nothing to do with it? He was on drugs so it’s lawful and not murder? The police officer is assumed to have no racial bias that could have contributed to his misconduct and over the top use of force on an already vulnerable person? None of these resulted in his death and could be called murder to you? You’re just cool with saying “well that sucks, but in my opinion it was lawful”? You should honestly feel really ashamed of yourself.

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

Really? There have been plenty of threads about right wing violence. I never seen you comment there or react there. Plenty of threads about left wing violence and suddenly you are present liking posts left and right 

I didn’t think that left wing violence was that common :lolga:

Giorno Giovanna
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

As you can see on the video, George's face starts becoming blue, he then dies. The police officers were charged for murder. Are you Giorno, questionning the great american justice? Do you think investigators were WRONG? 

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

yes this happens when people suffocate, but that doesn't proof it was the knee on the neck, rather than other factors.

this man said he can't breathe minutes before, I think it's more proof he would have still suffocated even if it wasn't for the knee. people die by drugs regularly :selena:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

KanyeWest
2 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Seriously, how do you know he died by the knee rather than suffocating because of his drug abuse ?

Let's say I agree with you.

I'd therefore think, if I had your brain cells, that mr George Floyd was on drugs and couldn't breathe right, then he was put on the floor and COINCIDENTALLY, purely coincidence but he stopped breathing and he yelled please let me breathe to the police officer who simply put his knee on hsi throat for DECORATION! With no pressure. And the investigators who did Floyd's autopsy were wrong when they find the cause of death is death by asphyxiation. That only a drug that we don't know about, and that autopsy didn't talk about, is what made him lose his breath. What drugs do this Giorno? Do you know any drugs that make you lose your breath? Was the officer guilty of murder for no reason at all? Was the justice system WRONG? Was it purely coincidence that he put his knee on his throat and suddenly George died? 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 3

Varys
4 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

you looking at who likes what screams "controlling" to me :huntyga::duck:

It’s just an observation :lana:

You scream “passive aggresive, I can’t believe you are attacking me but am also better then you but I’m not saying that, pretend to have an open mind while actually you already made up your mind” to me :huntyga::duck:

Edited by Varys
Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Like 2

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Varys said:

You scream “passive aggresive pretend I can’t believe you are attacking me but am also better then you but I’m not saying that pretend to have an open mind while actually you already made up your mind” to me :huntyga::duck:

This. :reductive:

i don't remember ARTPOP

KanyeWest
3 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

this man said he can't breathe minutes before, I think it's more proof he would have still suffocated even if it wasn't for the knee. people die by drugs regularly :selena:

What drugs did he do Giorno? What drugs? 

Aarghya

Well, this is it. I'm going to write an email Miss Stefani and she will scold us soon 💅 

Varys
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I didn’t think that left wing violence was that common :lolga:

A few people here love to make threads about left wing violence every few weeks and they always trend while people don’t really make threads about daily right wing violence and when they are made they always get 2 pages or less on average. But a Biden supporter taking away a maga head from a kid gets 7+pages

• Like 3

KanyeWest

Jesus Christ

Edited by KanyeWest

HybridAT

Holy motherf*cking sh*t. The lengths to which the OP is going to justify a racial murder :saladga: the unhealthy amount of gaslighting and mental gymnastics :saladga:

I can't even imagine how triggering and deeply disturbing it must feel for Black members on this forum to see such repugnant racist propaganda run rampant.

Black lives f*cking matter. If you discredit the BLM movement just because of a few isolated incidents, you're not only trivializing a movement but also trivializing the value of life.

Why is there still not a rigorous zero-tolerance policy in place here against such blatant racism and bigotry?

@Admin @Zilla @PartySick @CyanLights @FATCAT please consider revoking posting privileges of these people because this is seriously NOT okay and please lock this thread, it's 5 pages too long already

Edited by HybridAT
"...and as the artist of that [unfinished] painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again."
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 11

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

A few people here love to make threads about left wing violence every few weeks and they always trend while people don’t really make threads about daily right wing violence and when they are made they always get 2 pages or less on average. But a Biden supporter taking away a maga head from a kid gets 7+pages

Portland has been burning for 100 days straight, yet no threads about it but somehow it’s always right wing violence that seems to get hit threads. This thread and the one about the boy and his MAGA hat seem to be notable exceptions. 

Nobody pays attention to left wing violence because apparently it doesn’t exist. 

• Thanks 1

Varys
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Portland has been burning for 100 days straight, yet no threads about it but somehow it’s always right wing violence that seems to get hit threads. This thread and the one about the boy and his MAGA hat seem to be notable exceptions. 

Nobody pays attention to left wing violence because apparently it doesn’t exist. 

The notable exception? That thread about those less then smart BLM supporters yelling at a lady at a restaurant got more pages then the Kenosha shooting on the same day. And in that Kenosha thread you had someone asking if the shooter was okay :smh:

• Thanks 2

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Holy motherf*cking sh*t. The lengths to which the OP is going to justify a racial murder :saladga: the unhealthy amount of gaslighting and mental gymnastics :saladga:

I can't even imagine how triggering and deeply disturbing it must feel for Black members on this forum to see such repugnant racist propaganda run rampant.

Black lives f*cking matter. If you discredit the BLM movement just because of a few isolated incidents, you're not only trivializing a movement but also trivializing the value of life.

Why is there still not a rigorous zero-tolerance policy in place here against such blatant racism and bigotry?

@Admin @Zilla @PartySick @CyanLights @FATCAT please consider revoking posting privileges of these people because this is seriously not okay

Agreed. The OP and the user’s responses is hatred disguised as intellectual discussion. The bias is blatant and offensive. There is no empathy or open mindedness to be found with this individual. Pure propaganda, like you said.

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • Like 2

Giorno Giovanna
13 minutes ago, Varys said:

You scream “passive aggresive, I can’t believe you are attacking me but am also better then you but I’m not saying that, pretend to have an open mind while actually you already made up your mind” to me :huntyga::duck:

ok ok, it's just an observation, I agree.

I shouldn't have claimed what your goal was with that post. Sorry :fatcat:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある