🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  

BLM supporters harass black store manager and elderly couple

HeavyMetalLover
17 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

I see barely to no proofs of the horrendous acts BLM has done so far on GGD, despite there being so many, and I think it's only fair to show both sides. So people see both sides. Instead of one they want to see exclusively. I believe this enables you to think more clearly and more sober and rational about the whole situation. 

- I care about both sides, the good and bad, and I think up to this point BLM has done more damage and evil compared to so called "police brutality" (which I do think exists, nevertheless)

- thank you, I seriously want honest conversation on here, despite people immediately attacking me for not blindly following their favourite marxist cult( spoiler, the BLM leaders themselves claimed they are trained marxists)

I think most are aware that in a social movement of millions across the country, and world, there are just going to be people who misrepresent the values of that movement. It’s not to be condoned, but realistically this is going to happen with any movement. Sure, you can talk about it, but the way you structured your post and the language you use is clearly biased.

You are trivializing the seriousness of police brutality that runs rampant in just about every state in the US. How much worse does it have to get for you to take it seriously? A few isolated instances of property damage and harassment are more “evil and damaging” than almost daily routine executions of unarmed black people? You can’t be serious? And if you are, I suggest you widen your sources where you get information from. Because there is plenty of documentation of this. I don’t understand this argument of yours.

You need to understand that it’s going to be difficult to have non emotional conversations about such a loaded and traumatic topic of police abuse and BLM. It’s unfair to try to moderate the tone and language of others when you create a post that is clearly biased about an extremely charged topic.

You seem to have your own views on this subject, which are pretty strong, so I’m not sure what you’re trying to get out of this thread. Don’t be surprised if people react strongly to this, as no one asked you to post this in the first place.

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

KanyeWest
2 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

no I didn't.

You claimed he was murdered. I said he was not murdered, giving you proof in form of the WHOLE body cam footage. 

here is the full bodycam footage of the george floyd case, he was not murdered, he was on drugs and he is a criminal, he threatened a pregnant woman, he claimed even minutes before the leg-on-neck thing that he can't breathe.

He was not murdered > Police officer puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder

He was on drugs > Police officer puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder

He is a criminal > Police officer puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder

He threatened a pregnant woman > Haven't seen it anywhere in the video. But the police officer puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder.

He claimed even minutes before the leg-on-neck thing that he can't breathe > All i see is a man who cries in his car when he got arrested. He says "I am claustrophobic" and then "I can't breathe" he was scared of narrow places. The police officer then put him on the ground and puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder.

The police officers were arrested for murder. Because it is murder. The police officers had a history of bad behavior and racism. 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Varys
28 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Hurting innocent people, especially children (remember that woman who stole that little kids MAGA hat - she got arrested by the way) or the elderly is a bad look.

Why do we never here you speak up about right wing violence
https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-rushed-attacked-black-lives-matter-supporters-1530187

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Like 6

alsemanche

Gurl you again? Don't you get tired?

Inb4 "freedom of speech and opinions etc etc" 

QueenMortuana
9 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Heck they even want to destroy the american "nuclear family", which is bad for black people.

upset oprah winfrey GIF

They have not said they want to "destroy" the nuclear family. 

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and "villages" that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mother's, parents, and children are comfortable."

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

• Like 2

Giorno Giovanna
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

So you agree

black people and black family members shouldn’t be murdered 

:enigma:

100% absolutely yes. No one should be murdered, no one should be harassed. No violence shall be done.

definition of murder is :

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

George Floyd died, yes, and it's sad and shouldn't have happened. But it's not murder. He was on weird drugs and died.

As can be seen in the FULL body cam footage where he claims to not be able to breathe even before some police officer put him on the ground

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

KanyeWest
8 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Lol :ladyhaha:

Pretty sure killing black men over and over is the only thing "destroying the murican nucelar gfamily"

Right? A man was shot 10 times on his back in front of his kids, I think you're on to something Giorno, police officers do destroy the american nuclear family **** from the 50s. By killing in front of kids!!!!!!! 

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

100% absolutely yes. No one should be murdered, no one should be harassed. No violence shall be done.

definition of murder is :

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

George Floyd died, yes, and it's sad and shouldn't have happened. But it's not murder. He was on weird drugs and died.

As can be seen in the FULL body cam footage where he claims to not be able to breathe even before some police officer put him on the ground

And these? 
nprcodeswitch-saytheirname-v4_custom-39f

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Varys
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

I don’t pick a side to condemn. All forms of violence are bad. Make more threads about right wing violence and I shall condemn.

Really? There have been plenty of threads about right wing violence. I never seen you comment there or react there. Plenty of threads about left wing violence and suddenly you are present liking posts left and right 

Edited by Varys
Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 2

Giorno Giovanna
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

here is the full bodycam footage of the george floyd case, he was not murdered, he was on drugs and he is a criminal, he threatened a pregnant woman, he claimed even minutes before the leg-on-neck thing that he can't breathe.

He was not murdered > Police officer puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder

He was on drugs > Police officer puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder

He is a criminal > Police officer puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder

He threatened a pregnant woman > Haven't seen it anywhere in the video. But the police officer puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder.

He claimed even minutes before the leg-on-neck thing that he can't breathe > All i see is a man who cries in his car when he got arrested. He says "I am claustrophobic" and then "I can't breathe" he was scared of narrow places. The police officer then put him on the ground and puts his knee on his throat until he died. That's murder.

The police officers were arrested for murder. Because it is murder. The police officers had a history of bad behavior and racism. 

How do you know that the pressure of his knee was enough to make him suffocate?

George Floyd was a big strong man, he was on drugs. Putting the knee close on the neck just in case he acts aggressively (considering he was unstable mentally beforehand) is not the same as pushing the knee deeply into the neck to purposefully make him suffocate.

Seriously, how do you know he died by the knee rather than suffocating because of his drug abuse ?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Lord Temptation
18 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

People think it’s cool to throw around “SJW” like it’s edgy or something. :awkney:

I don’t think it’s edgy but it sure is often accurate :lolga:

Why is it always rich white liberal kids, here to save the day by fetishising a protest movement surrounding a social struggle they're totally removed from, all whilst trashing the properties of people who have less money than their own families under the false guise of 'justice'. You just gotta laugh at them :lolga:

• Thanks 1

Orly D

BLM as a whole has brought awareness and international attention to systematic racism and police brutality in the US. That is great. 

BLM also has a minority who believes that harassment and destruction is justified in their own definition of retribution, as this thread has presented. 

So we can now all be aware and acknowledge that whilst there are many positive outcomes to BLM, there are also negative ones. Thank you. We get it. Giorno is not making it any easier with these quotes, but there's no need to attack OP for presenting an unpopular angle that contradicts your biases, because at the end of the day these events did occur, and it is no lie that there are some bad apples in BLM. Good to know. Now can we move on please? :ohwell: 

• Sad 3

KanyeWest
Just now, Giorno Giovanna said:

How do you know that the pressure of his knee was enough to make him suffocate?

As you can see on the video, George's face starts becoming blue, he then dies. The police officers were charged for murder. Are you Giorno, questionning the great american justice? Do you think investigators were WRONG? 

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

Giorno Giovanna
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

Really? There have been plenty of threads about right wing violence. I never seen you comment there or react there. Plenty of threads about left wing violence and suddenly you are present liking posts left and right 

you looking at who likes what screams "controlling" to me :huntyga::duck:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある