Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Becky G Thinks Beyoncé's Fan Army Is Better Than Hers

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

I think this is disrespectful for her fans tbh :lana:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

You have a point. 

Or is she saying that she knows Beyoncé is way bigger than she is? Which is true?

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Luke78619

Iiiiiiiiii think she misinterpreted what the award was for 

maybe she didn’t read it and just saw fan army face off like the fans have to vote for the better artist and she wouldn’t expect her fans to vote for her over beyonce

idk could be wrong 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ELECTROHEART
4 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Who's Becky G?

The thing is that artists nowadays shouldn't underrate their art or fans and idolize other's (Beyoncé... always :madge:), just for people to call them humble :oprah:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

3 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

The thing is that artists nowadays shouldn't underrate their art or fans and idolize other's (Beyoncé... always :madge:), just for people to call them humble :oprah:

Agreed, it does come off a little disrespectful. Her fans are the ones who buy her music etc.

The beyhive is kinda mainstream for being ruthless, so makes sense. SNL made a skit about it

Archived