šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

#911dancechallenge

Rifek

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

Idc who hates him or his choreographies. Richy haters can stay pressedT. This is pretty fun and energeticĀ 

4f902b25c8d7b0c738b3ea29742fd04d58baa0f4

Also all these hashtags and signs point to a streaming push for 911 on TikTok OMGĀ :udidnt:

Too bad for the haters but Richie ainā€™t going nowhere. They can just seethe and be bitter I guessĀ :billie:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the lyrics different or am I tripping? It sounds like she says "keep repeating self-hating voices" instead of phrases:saladga:

could mean anything

3 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Are the lyrics different or am I tripping? It sounds like she says "keep repeating self-hating voices" instead of frasesĀ :saladga:

It's "self-hating phrases"Ā :happy:

Because she's singing too fast, the vocal take becomes difficult to discern sometimes.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

pop ate my heart

this Jojo Siwa ass choreoĀ :billie:

those moves are just way too much you guys, theyĀ just don't look good with any song imo. i really want her to go back to those simpler but majestic and very expressive choreos from the TF/TFM days. that type of choreo is so beautiful, a joy to watch and actually do justice to the songs. not this overdone stuff. no hate to anyone tho, it's my opinion

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

It's "self-hating phrases"Ā :happy:

Because she's singing too fast, the vocal take gets difficult to discern.

Oh I wrote phrases in spanishĀ :sweat::toofunny:Ā But still, it sounds differentĀ from the album version to me. It sounds more like "roses" or "voices" in this video.

could mean anything

pop ate my heart
4 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

this Jojo Siwa ass choreoĀ :billie:

those moves are just way too much you guys, theyĀ just doesn't look good with any song imo. i really want her to go back to those simpler but majestic and very expressive choreos from the TF/TFM days. that type of choreo is so beautiful, a joy to watch and actually do justice to the songs. not this overdone stuff. no hate to anyone tho, it's my opinion

just to add one more point, they're clearly too difficult to perform while singing. she was out of breath the second she started singing 911 on the VMAs:fatcat:Ā and yall know damn well how much pain she endures on her daily life, so simpler choreos would actually save her from a lot of exercise and preparation i suppose she has to do to pull off these moves..

Blastertoyo

The key to a viral challenge is ā€œoh hey I can do thatā€Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™ve watched it 3 times and I still donā€™t remember what happenedĀ 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

thehanyo
25 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I don't want to live in a world where artistic decisions are made based on whether it will become a TikTok hitĀ :fatcat:

Gaga is the queen of marketing AND artistry. This is why she is Lady Gaga and not Bjork. She cares very much about reaching as many people as possible.

You cant start a challenge with a dance no one can keep up with including the actual artist you made the choreo for :selena:

Guest Messy vers

Idc who hates him or his choreographies. Richy haters can stay pressedT. This is pretty fun and energeticĀ 

Also all these hashtags and signs point to a streaming push for 911 on TikTok OMGĀ :udidnt:

If he did this:

tumblr_mjtbr6DKGh1qgrxgbo2_500.gif

Ā 

He's a god

Ā 

pop ate my heart
Just now, Messy vers said:

If he did this:

tumblr_mjtbr6DKGh1qgrxgbo2_500.gif

Ā 

He's a god

Ā 

Correction: if he did this, we know he can do betterĀ :laughga:

Guest Messy vers
33 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I don't want to live in a world where artistic decisions are made based on whether it will become a TikTok hitĀ :fatcat:

The answer:selena:

6 minutes ago, dit said:

You cant start a challenge with a dance no one can keep up with including the actual artist you made the choreo for :selena:

ThisĀ :poot:

Leblanc

Just wanted to say i'm glad you're back!Ā :hug: Your positivity is much needed hereĀ :bear:Ā 

Ā 

I always let the good ones go

Just now, Qiyana said:

Just wanted to say i'm glad you're back!Ā :hug: Your positivity is much needed hereĀ :bear:Ā 

Ā 

Aw thanks! I'm glad to be backĀ :kara:Ā and clock a few bitches if need beĀ :ally:Ā 

I remember you well from the album discussion threads! Such fun times!Ā :heart:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived