💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

#911dancechallenge

Rifek

Featured Posts

calmar

As coocoo and self-absorbed as Laurieann was, her choreos seemed concise and doable.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

She's gonna break her hips again.

She knows what she's doing. She is the one who greenlights everything. If she doesn't like it, she wouldn't do it. If she's doing it, it means she likes it and is fine with it. :poot:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Blessed Madonna

Idk if I can do this! I'd rather make animal farm remixes for Chromatica:bear:

Impersonation got me restricted!

ShayCristoforo

Maybe they're rolling out the promo in a confusing order, to match the theme of the song :ladyhaha:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Rudz Xinc
Just now, HybridAT said:

She knows what she's doing. She is the one who greenlights everything.

Probably. I just thought the choreo too intense.

Look at those clowns

ShesAMess

I’m not really feeling the first half... for some reasons it just doesn’t seem to fit, they just seem random moves put together...if the goal is to make it a tiktok trend then the last 20 sec or so I like

can’t wait to see 911 as a single with mv tho :firega:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

monstertoronto

Makes me like the song more. I actually love his choreo. I guess if he’s posting a choreo routine it def means this must be the single right? 

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, BABBLAX said:

I think it's pretty difficult to follow :awkney:

This challenge will flop.:ladyhaha:

If he wants this challenge to go viral. Make Bad Romance-ish kinda choreo. Easy for people to copy.

Look at those clowns

Just now, Rudz Xinc said:

Probably. I just thought the choreo too intense.

It depends on how much energy she herself chooses to expend on the choreo vs focus on the vocal performance. Something is going to be compromised at the expense of the other. Her VMAs performance was energetic yet controlled and also vocally good.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Cookie Tookie

Half of this looks like it’s trying to imitate the godly Scheiße choreo, and the other half looks like a bunch of tiktok viral dances thrown into it. 

I don't mind it, but I feel like the song is not happy but the choreo seems more happy and energetic so it kind of clashes 

Archived